šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga still popular with the GP in your country?

ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

Miaou
1 hour ago, Esteban said:

In France, people have been tired of Gaga since the middle of BTWĀ era because it was "visually too much for an apparentlyĀ weak content"...Ā In this pride country where intellectualism and politicĀ is importantĀ Gaga was perceived as a try-hard, so most of people left herĀ Ā without trying to see how smart sheĀ is and her work is. People don't really like her too because she represants for some people (friends of mine included..Ā :selena:) raw american capitalism and imperialism based on sex, provocation, ego and personal success, but that's hypocrit imo because sadly most of artists use that symbols and values and aren't judged like her.

There is also another factor wich is that in France GPĀ put a "label" on artists and it's almost impossible to change this point of view. So ARTPOP have flopped and since this era she is considered "has been" and people think only "freaks" listen to her.Ā 

But now, in some circles, like music lovers, musicians,Ā arts and human sciences students she is considered as an icon, people know she is talented,Ā it's an achievement even if they don't know her new music.

To finish, I think she stills have a solid fanbase here that's why she stills sell but GP think she belongs to the past.

THISĀ 

Oh and feel free to pm meĀ :gaycat::gaysia:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heygirl

who? i guess poke her face was good but she wears meat. did YOU KNOW THAT??!?1 thats just ew

be kind guys

HighwayFantasy

Her in Holland she earned her stamp already. She is seen as a pioneer in music, fashion and concerts. But a big smash hit her in Holland would be a very good idea right now.Ā 

SLAYing
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Not at all. Gaga has never been big in India, even though we consume so much English music.

The only song most people here probably know is Poker Face. Her contemporaries like Katy Perry, Taylor Swift are much much more popular than she is.Ā 

What part of India are you staying at budd!! Im at New Delhi and she's big here. We had a huge LADY GAGA tribute night days back at one of the leading 5 star hotels called Lalit..and it was a big event. The director Keshav Suri who is also a huge fan was himself in attendance and shared his love and admiration for Gaga. He also said that our Film industry is full of Gaga stans like 'Ranveer Singh, Priyanka chopra, Rekha, Shah rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachan and many more. She's HUGE..Ā  She's the biggest LGBTQ icon and a Legend.Ā 

She's loved and respected majorly.. Fans or not, people look at her with a lot of respect and as a trailblazer of modern pop culture. She's a household name like M. J and even fans of Rock/metal even though they might not be so much into her sonically, respect her as an artist as opposed to katy and Taylor who are generally popular amongst 12-16 year olds. I have met so many people who are from different walks of life and they know and really respect Gaga over katy or taylor.. Period!Ā 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Gagged

most don't know what she's up to lately. radio pplĀ miss her thoĀ :whitney:Ā i was surprised by that. if LG6 will haveĀ commercial songs the gp will eat her up. do what u want was a bit hit in romania

Modern Ecstacy
46 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

What part of India are you staying at budd!! Im at New Delhi and she's big here. We had a huge LADY GAGA tribute night days back at one of the leading 5 star hotels called Lalit..and it was a big event. The director Keshav Suri who is also a huge fan was himself in attendance and shared his love and admiration for Gaga. He also said that our Film industry is full of Gaga stans like 'Ranveer Singh, Priyanka chopra, Rekha, Shah rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachan and many more. She's HUGE..Ā  She's the biggest LGBTQ icon and a Legend.Ā 

She's loved and respected majorly.. Fans or not, people look at her with a lot of respect and as a trailblazer of modern pop culture. She's a household name like M. J and even fans of Rock/metal even though they might not be so much into her sonically, respect her as an artist as opposed to katy and Taylor who are generally popular amongst 12-16 year olds. I have met so many people who are from different walks of life and they know and really respect Gaga over katy or taylor.. Period!Ā 

I'm from Delhi too. Whaaaaat there was a LADY GAGA tribute night? I definitely need new friends lol

But I still hold what I said. I feel like you're in the presence of a lot of fans. I feel like Gaga is not a part of the general western pop culture that India follows. Most people my age (late teens and 20s) don't listen to her music. They just know who she is. None of my friends have her music in their phones. Maybe in 2011 she was big especially when she came here but now people just know her.

Ā 

3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

yeah she's doing alright in the UK

tenor.gif?itemid=4887388

Sheā€™s doing tragic over here honey.Ā 

Her last proper hit with longevity was The Edge of Glory/Judas, and sheā€™s certainly not considered ā€œcoolā€ like she was before.Ā 

Nobody knew ARTPOP happened, nobody knew Joanne happened. Yeah The Cure got some radio play, but I doubt maybe people knew it was her signing it...

Considering this was the woman who sold out back to back dates at Twickenham Stadium, and now sheā€™s grossing <Ā£1m in Birmingham, Iā€™d say sheā€™s doing pretty badly...

ordinarynam1310
4 hours ago, ARTPOP GAGA said:

Not in Vietnam. I think her last hit here is Applause. No one around me, even some pop fans, know that Joanne exists. Many say they haven't heard of Gaga since 2011. The reason is simple though: VN mostly just like pop music, and Joanne isn't.Ā If L6 is pure pop, she will slay again !

Vietnamese taste in music in general is basic af. The EDM craves is still there after 3-4 years and mostly acoustic guitar songs are being enjoyed the most.

But I do hear The Cure play in Hanoi, and someone does sing Million Reasons on The Voice Vietnam though

ARTPOP GAGA
1 minute ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

Vietnamese taste in music in general is basic af. The EDM craves is still there after 3-4 years and mostly acoustic guitar songs are being enjoyed the most.

But I do hear The Cure play in Hanoi, and someone does sing Million Reasons on The Voice Vietnam though

another Vietnamese people here ! so many but most prefer to hide i guess. I don't get why that Charlie Puth dude is so popular. He's B-list in America but his songs are played everywhere in HN, it's annoying !

ordinarynam1310
4 minutes ago, ARTPOP GAGA said:

another Vietnamese people here ! so many but most prefer to hide i guess. I don't get why that Charlie Puth dude is so popular. He's B-list in America but his songs are played everywhere in HN, it's annoying !

Selena, Ed, Charlie and that has a cool beats get played hereĀ 

ARTPOP GAGA
Just now, ordinarynam1310 said:

Selena, Ed, Charlie and that has a cool beats get played hereĀ 

I don't listen to any of them. I love Carly Rae Jepsen. Poor Vietnam's taste.

Archived