💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's bossy caracter is the reason why she can't have a hit again.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, voidfigure said:

*Boring

I'm not saying I'm agreeing with the person you just quoted, but using someones English as an insult is just rude. Not everybody in the world grew up learning English, and instead of bringing down the people that are trying to improve their skills, you should support them.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iluvartpop

I don't think it's her character... Instead she's just making the music that she feels right to put out. :wub:She just wants the public hear this music at this moment, etc... it's her direction and she should do what she wants! And it's arguably not true that she doesn't have a hit. MR did pretty well, isn't it?

Thinking about it on a different perspective, I think it's really amazing to watch her star power and reputation do the work. Imagine if it was some other artist that put out Joanne. It wouldn't be as successful as the way she has done it. And from this, I would think that it was a great hit, being able to release music that's slightly different from the pop music trends at the time and promote it on pop radio. :unicorn:

We and the GP might think that JOANNE wasn't as commercially successful as the previous albums, but to me and I think to many of the fans as well, it was a great album :classy:  and it showed us a different side of her that she wants everyone to see. Plus she had her big moments these 2 years as well, so I don't think her we should deduce that she doesn't have a hit. We also have to remember she had a crucial blackout during the streaming era and all of that affects her commercial success as well. While other artists may have taken on the Spotify streaming etc, she hasn't really grown there. 

She just loves to push boundaries and make pop music that isn't what plays on the radio. And I think that's the best thing about her music! 

PeachJug
On 5/23/2018 at 12:55 AM, mariomania1234 said:

Well she just had a grammy nominated 2X platinum top 5 hit so..

And who wants to be a fan of an artist not in control? Unless you want to stan for a manufactured label puppet.

This is Lady Gaga we're talking about.

WELL SAID

4 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

I'm not saying I'm agreeing with the person you just quoted, but using someones English as an insult is just rude. Not everybody in the world grew up learning English, and instead of bringing down the people that are trying to improve their skills, you should support them.

Thank u sooo much .. U just made my day . Love u 

8 hours ago, Amir ARTPOP said:

Someone reading your english, ignore it. 

Anyways, I think Gaga likes yes people and doesn't like to hear anything that goes against her ideas. I also think she has fleeting ideas and gets obsessed/fixated with one thing or idea and quickly jumps. 

Any attempt to make something more mainstream or sanitize it, she'll push back 10x harder which is what I love about her but - I wouldn't mind a more commercial pop album. 

It's exactly what i think ... I'm enjoying everything she does and i like her being in charge but she can't do everything by herself she needs a good team to work with . 

And thank u for what i said . Love u 

monketsharona

I just think her team is ****ing messy...

The Cure could have hit very high with a good strategy, she clearly didn't have.

And let's not pretend lacking of hit songs is not important. Most people only knows Gaga for her songs from 2008 / 2011 

MonsterAura
24 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Thank u sooo much .. U just made my day . Love u 

Yeah just ignore them. They clearly 

A. Have some growing up to do.

or

B. Don’t have any good arguments for why you’re wrong.

I bet both :ohwell:

Edit: Your English is perfectly understandable btw.

2 minutes ago, MonsterAura said:

Yeah just ignore them. They clearly 

A. Have some growing up to do.

or

B. Don’t have any good arguments for why you’re wrong.

I bet both :ohwell:

In.fact i'm not new here i have an acount since 2013 (i came here everyday to read but i can't post a thread ) so i saw many monsters came and go and i saw so many people here spreading hate instead of love so i get used to this. 

I don't care truthfully because i love them all and i love u too . Glad to have a friend like u 

Amir ARTPOP
3 hours ago, Anisko said:

It's exactly what i think ... I'm enjoying everything she does and i like her being in charge but she can't do everything by herself she needs a good team to work with . 

And thank u for what i said . Love u 

Well that is true. Gaga isn't perfect - she still is a pop star, and I think with more direction and her willing (not completely obviously) to do things better in terms of listening to the label/her fans/etc, we'd get really good music and another slay era. 

Just my thoughts. I like pop music, I like dance music. It's why I'm a Gaga stan - because of her music. Joanne is good, but it's easily her worst album. 

TWITTER - amirishot /// LAST.FM - crystallies

13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

no fighting pls, just a reminder :gum:

This is not a fight ... This is called bullying . Just a reminder 

GypsyBabe

She’s in control of her music. Why are women who are in control of their lives automatically labelled as being “bossy”? :oprah: 

⚯͛

MsSwan
On 2018-05-22 at 4:59 PM, ryanripley said:

gaga likes working with producers who can bring out the sound she wants for whatever is her vision at that given time

she doesn't care if they're old, young, white, black, gay, straight, hit makers or underdogs

she wants what she wants and she's been doing fine. no, she hasn't replicated the success of TF or TFM but who cares? people who just want to hear her on the radio again? meh, just plug in your phone/put on a gaga CD

right now, her streaming power needs more focus than getting another #1

And how exactly does her streaming power improve if her material isn’t received well widely? 

Archived