💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's bossy caracter is the reason why she can't have a hit again.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

ryanripley
11 hours ago, Anisko said:

The fact that she have a team full of "yaaas gaga" members is enaugh to tell that she's bossy as f*ck ... Also in carpool k said "no body can say no cause i'm the boss" 

Honestly i'm in love with what she's doing when it comes to making music my fav album is joanne for exemple but in those days releasing good music is not enaugh .. We can't be blind and applaud the mess that she make during joanne era ( no promo .. A shity visuals .. 

For the god's sake we get only 2 video clips in 5 years since ARTPOP .

What you're calling that ? 

joanne had a lot of promo and we got 4 music videos that era :rip: 

we've gotten 5 music videos since ARTPOP :rip: not including the C2C era

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

so you guys are around Gaga's team 24/7 then?  You've been involved in all her meetings, her meetings with creative staff, her meetings with producers, etc?   You know for a fact that she never gets any constructive criticism and that her team is full of people that don't think for themselves?   Wow, must be nice to be a member of Gaga's inner sanctum.

The Z

Man, Gaga didn't control ARTPOP at all... It's (by far) her least self-controlled album. 

9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

joanne had a lot of promo and we got 4 music videos that era :rip: 

we've gotten 5 music videos since ARTPOP :rip: not including the C2C era

Yes you're right ... sorry it was a mistake .. but 4 videos in 5 years (without counting c2c studio video clips lol) is not too much comparing to other artists 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Anisko said:

Yes you're right ... sorry it was a mistake .. but 4 videos in 5 years (without counting c2c studio video clips lol) is not too much comparing to other artists 

well she's only had 2 albums during those 5 years, it's around the average amount lol 5 videos in 5 years is a video a year but it's not like she's been sitting around doing nothing

she's also starred in a tv show and a movie, more than most artists will ever do in their whole careers

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

sipthistea
2 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

she hasn’t played it safe her whole career... :saladga: 

Papa Don’t Preach, Like a Prayer, Blond Ambition Tour ‘90, Erotica, American Life, Confessions Tour, etc.. 

I'm musically speaking. She's always played by the rules of what's on each decade. The 80's pop, the 90's R&B, the 2000's electro pop, she even tried to emulate Gaga's sound with MDNA. 

Cyndi Lauper herself confirmed this. While Cyndi would always go against her label and the pressure of the industry, Madonna would always accept. The controversial thing was also part of her marketing. 

Seeka
42 minutes ago, Anisko said:

U said im an asshole and i need to sufer because of just an opinion and then u force me t answer your questions ? Wtf leave me alone .. 

And the ugliest thing of this all is that u have people who reacting with yaaaas and love for the things u said to me . 

Again ur problem is not with me .. go and fix it with yourself .

have a nice day 

It's because for years since ARTPOP we've had people like you. Who care far more about what they want than the fact that Gaga is a human being.

You're nothing new and that's why people are sick of fans like you.

Have low expectations for everyone in the world and high one's for yourself. That is the best way to be happy.

Whispering
2 hours ago, Anisko said:

U said im an asshole and i need to sufer because of just an opinion and then u force me t answer your questions ? Wtf leave me alone .. 

And the ugliest thing of this all is that u have people who reacting with yaaaas and love for the things u said to me . 

Again ur problem is not with me .. go and fix it with yourself .

have a nice day 

There are valid questions being asked:

Why "can't" Gaga have another hit? Who said that? You? 

Why do you need her to have another hit? 

What will be considered a "hit"? Will a Grammy nominated, platinum selling, top ten be a "hit"? 

nodandsmile
5 hours ago, giskardsb said:

so you guys are around Gaga's team 24/7 then?  You've been involved in all her meetings, her meetings with creative staff, her meetings with producers, etc?   You know for a fact that she never gets any constructive criticism and that her team is full of people that don't think for themselves?   Wow, must be nice to be a member of Gaga's inner sanctum.

THIS !!! But you know, little managers always talking out of their ***** !

voidfigure
18 hours ago, Anisko said:

The fact that she have a team full of "yaaas gaga" members is enaugh to tell that she's bossy as f*ck ... Also in carpool k said "no body can say no cause i'm the boss" 

Honestly i'm in love with what she's doing when it comes to making music my fav album is joanne for exemple but in those days releasing good music is not enaugh .. We can't be blind and applaud the mess that she make during joanne era ( no promo .. A shity visuals .. 

For the god's sake we get only 2 video clips in 5 years since ARTPOP .

What you're calling that ? 

and your english is painful to read.

Hyperballad
7 hours ago, sipthistea said:

I'm musically speaking. She's always played by the rules of what's on each decade. The 80's pop, the 90's R&B, the 2000's electro pop, she even tried to emulate Gaga's sound with MDNA. 

Cyndi Lauper herself confirmed this. While Cyndi would always go against her label and the pressure of the industry, Madonna would always accept. The controversial thing was also part of her marketing. 

musically speaking... you have a point, she’s never actually experimented with a lot of genres :lolly:

elijahfan

It's really not rocket science... she'll have another hit the next time she'll make a song that strikes a chord with the general public. Which isn't necessarily something to strive for: I think she's really happy with the community of fans she's built over the years.

Also, I'm having a bit of a laugh reading she allegedly had full control on ARTPOP. Like, dude... she literally had to leak herself what she considered was the right choice for the lead single, not to mention Dope was written because her label kept pressuring her for a Lorde-like song. Also, keep in mind the Venus/DWUW snafu, as well as the Troy Carter fallout, and so on....

5 hours ago, voidfigure said:

and your english is painful to read.

Who cares ? It's not my mother language anyway ... At least i'm trying to learn more and more everyday while you're staying in your borring bubble spreading hate . Lol 

Amir ARTPOP
2 hours ago, Anisko said:

Who cares ? It's not my mother language anyway ... At least i'm trying to learn more and more everyday while you're staying in your borring bubble spreading hate . Lol 

Someone reading your english, ignore it. 

Anyways, I think Gaga likes yes people and doesn't like to hear anything that goes against her ideas. I also think she has fleeting ideas and gets obsessed/fixated with one thing or idea and quickly jumps. 

Any attempt to make something more mainstream or sanitize it, she'll push back 10x harder which is what I love about her but - I wouldn't mind a more commercial pop album. 

TWITTER - amirishot /// LAST.FM - crystallies

voidfigure
4 hours ago, Anisko said:

*Boring

Archived