💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's bossy caracter is the reason why she can't have a hit again.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Kimblue

Do you have receipts to support your claim that she is bossy? Or is this pure speculation?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dit

I personally think her bossy character is what keeps her in charge and helps her succeed as a woman in a world that is patriarchal. There are so few female bosses and CEOs in the world when compared to males because of patriarchy and so for a woman to be taken seriously she needs to be extra bossy and in control. I do agree that she should consider involving more ppl to help her because she sometimes tries to do it all or to put her hands in everything and it sometimes muddies the waters and that can sort of come at the expense of the product itself (such as music videos..I sort of wish she just let the experts do their thing 100% when it came to that) but in general I like that she is so involved in everything. 

10 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Do you have receipts to support your claim that she is bossy? Or is this pure speculation?

The fact that she have a team full of "yaaas gaga" members is enaugh to tell that she's bossy as f*ck ... Also in carpool k said "no body can say no cause i'm the boss" 

Honestly i'm in love with what she's doing when it comes to making music my fav album is joanne for exemple but in those days releasing good music is not enaugh .. We can't be blind and applaud the mess that she make during joanne era ( no promo .. A shity visuals .. 

For the god's sake we get only 2 video clips in 5 years since ARTPOP .

What you're calling that ? 

andy232000
32 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

she herself has said so. there was a video of her around the monster ball 1.0 where she said that sometimes her team though of her as bossy and controlling. She laughed it off at the time but i can see her being very strict with some people. 

Also, remember when she broke down in FF2 during AHS because the director told her her accent wasnt good? or how she almost lost it when her team changed a belt buckle of one of her dancers during the SB rehearsals? 

like its cool and all that she has a clear vision of her desired in her performances, but we cant deny that she has an iron fist and definitely uses it when she needs to 

Seeka
5 minutes ago, Anisko said:

The fact that she have a team full of "yaaas gaga" members is enaugh to tell that she's bossy as f*ck ... Also in carpool k said "no body can say no cause i'm the boss" 

Honestly i'm in love with what she's doing when it comes to making music my fav album is joanne for exemple but in those days releasing good music is not enaugh .. We can't be blind and applaud the mess that she make during joanne era ( no promo .. A shity visuals .. 

For the god's sake we get only 2 video clips in 5 years since ARTPOP .

What you're calling that ? 

I'm wasting cell phone data on you to tell you you are a selfish asshole. Be very happy.

No one is put on this Earth to specifically make people happy.

Lady Gaga owes us nothing. She is a human being first and foremost. She never had to become an artist. She never had to share her work. Nowhere does it say that an artist whether they draw, sculpt, sing, or dance, or write, has to share their work.

Will her never getting a hit change your viewpoint of her? I don't see why it should. Literally nothing about the song would change except popularity. And hit is not determined by the work that goes into it or how amazing it is. It is pure hard cash and promo. Simple.

Secondly be glad you're getting a damn thing at all. Depression affects creative output so much. And with fams like you, who want a hit making machine instead of saying "oh I want to see what else Gaga can do. Let's give her support if she decides to act or write a novel" we get "Gaga is nothing without music and hits". Like my God, if I had fans like you I'd use the money you gave me to buy an island and never release anything ever again. While yes Gaga is surrounded by yes men, her entire fandom is filled with needy twenty year old twinks who have never evolved a personality beyond "Gaga loving twinks with gaynst".

No one in this world is owed anything. Gaga does not have to have a hit. Gaga needs to do what makes her happy because that is what humans should do. And if that makes you sad then suffer.

freebit
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

Sorry but I don’t really understand this thread. Gaga does welcome input from producers and others that she works with, but you seem to believe otherwise? :huh:

She even worked with Hillary Lindsey on the suggestion of her label. :shrug:

This. She listened to her label on her last project, if she didn't Hilary, Bloodpop, and FJM would never have been brought on. She also did someone else's song (Come to Mama). Not exactly tyrannical behavior. 

I'm not saying it's not possible that she can get in her own way, but saying she doesn't have a hit because she's "too bossy' is a very simplistic way of looking at things. For one thing, the music climate is different and she didn't veer into a trendy sound with Joanne. Folk-ish Stevie Nicks-type pop isn't exactly going to be radio & streaming catnip.

Just now, andy232000 said:

she herself has said so. there was a video of her around the monster ball 1.0 where she said that sometimes her team though of her as bossy and controlling. She laughed it off at the time but i can see her being very strict with some people. 

Also, remember when she broke down in FF2 during AHS because the director told her her accent wasnt good? or how she almost lost it when her team changed a belt buckle of one of her dancers during the SB rehearsals? 

like its cool and all that she has a clear vision of her desired in her performances, but we cant deny that she has an iron fist and definitely uses it when she needs to 

IIRC her frustration was that the director was having her do a scene again, but wouldn't tell her what the problem was so that she could adjust her performance.

I totally agree. I've actually thought this ever since her and Laurieann had to split. Nothing is wrong with a strong woman but there's always something wrong with a controlling/bossy person. "Yes Men" will be the death of her career.

andy232000
5 minutes ago, freebit said:

This. She listened to her label on her last project, if she didn't Hilary, Bloodpop, and FJM would never have been brought on. She also did someone else's song (Come to Mama). Not exactly tyrannical behavior. 

I'm not saying it's not possible that she can get in her own way, but saying she doesn't have a hit because she's "too bossy' is a very simplistic way of looking at things. For one thing, the music climate is different and she didn't veer into a trendy sound with Joanne. Folk-ish Stevie Nicks-type pop isn't exactly going to be radio & streaming catnip.

IIRC her frustration was that the director was having her do a scene again, but wouldn't tell her what the problem was so that she could adjust her performance.

im not saying her breakdown was out of question, i would be pissed too. Im just saying she is Bossy and has claimed it herself. Theres nothing wrong with that. Bossy does not equal being a bitch to your companions. Im just stating that she probably does like having order and control, and will make an effort to keep it that way.

8 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I'm wasting cell phone data on you to tell you you are a selfish asshole. Be very happy.

No one is put on this Earth to specifically make people happy.

Lady Gaga owes us nothing. She is a human being first and foremost. She never had to become an artist. She never had to share her work. Nowhere does it say that an artist whether they draw, sculpt, sing, or dance, or write, has to share their work.

Will her never getting a hit change your viewpoint of her? I don't see why it should. Literally nothing about the song would change except popularity. And hit is not determined by the work that goes into it or how amazing it is. It is pure hard cash and promo. Simple.

Secondly be glad you're getting a damn thing at all. Depression affects creative output so much. And with fams like you, who want a hit making machine instead of saying "oh I want to see what else Gaga can do. Let's give her support if she decides to act or write a novel" we get "Gaga is nothing without music and hits". Like my God, if I had fans like you I'd use the money you gave me to buy an island and never release anything ever again. While yes Gaga is surrounded by yes men, her entire fandom is filled with needy twenty year old twinks who have never evolved a personality beyond "Gaga loving twinks with gaynst".

No one in this world is owed anything. Gaga does not have to have a hit. Gaga needs to do what makes her happy because that is what humans should do. And if that makes you sad then suffer.

I express my opinion with respect and i've never said something wrong or disrespectful about anyone ... Listen up my dear i can understand your anger but your problem is not with me .. Have a nice day 

Bradley

I actually think she's gonna have full artistic control regardless of who she works with. She's not Rihanna or Beyonce, she wants to have sufficient input into her music. So if you put her with hitmakers like RedOne and Max Martin, you're still gonna get a lot of contribution from her, which is actually a good thing. We stan talent and we should appreciate that, not discourage it.

Million Reasons was a hit though, sure it got help from the Superbowl but it's a hit nonetheless, platinum certified single which got nominated for a Grammy.

Seeka
15 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I express my opinion with respect and i've never said something wrong or disrespectful about anyone ... Listen up my dear i can understand your anger but your problem is not with me .. Have a nice day 

In this thread you have declared a want for a hit and more music videos. That's enough to declare you selfish.

Why do you want a hit? It will change nothing in your life.

If you want to control a musical career get your own and see how well you do.

2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

In this thread you have declared a want for a hit and more music videos. That's enough to declare you selfish.

Why do you want a hit? It will change nothing in your life.

If you want to control a musical career get your own and see how well you do.

Calm your self lol 

That's my opinion not yours .. React to it with respect or move away .. I'm not here to fight or to start a drama . 

Seeka
6 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Calm your self lol 

That's my opinion not yours .. React to it with respect or move away .. I'm not here to fight or to start a drama . 

Alright. I'll leave you alone. But you must answer these questions:

1. Why does Gaga need a hit? She is happy, has a long lasting career, several places to live. She has collaborate with legends and has a stable relationship and a movie that has been praised to heavens being released this year? And a Vegas residency.

2. Why do you need Gaga to need a hit? 

And trust me. I will annoy you until these questions are answered.

Kindness Ponk

You may want to check your arms cause you've been reaching.

Archived