Kim K. slammed for promoting appetite suppressants

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
31 minutes ago, Earthling said:

because it instills the idea to girls that they should starve themselves in order to be skinny and accepted :selena:

I mean you can look at it that way or you can look at it how the advertisement is MEANT to be taken, which is to eat less by getting rid of cravings. Eating less, cutting calories, is not necessarily STARVING.

Haroon

I don't see how she's doing anything wrong by promoting these :duck: So many diets include tips on how to make you feel fuller for longer or to banish cravings, thereby reducing calories and causing weight loss or weight maintenance or just slower weight gain. Protein World (one of the biggest weight loss supplement companies) have a product called the 'Hunger Buster' which is meant to keep to keep away hunger pangs, I don't see people bashing them or the people who endorse them, I even think Khloe endorsed them at one point :laughga:

Kim promoting these lollipops isn't to all young girls out there, it's just to people wanting to lose weight or wanting to get a flat stomach or whatever. Nothing here says anything about the lollipop consumer not eating enough to fuel their brain or to being able to work hard enough or being successful or playing with their children. People need to stop inserting themselves into things that aren't for them :sweat:

SMILE2NE1

I don't see a problem with it. Stop being so sensitive America. You seem to be so unhappy that you WANT to be mad over something that is nothing. 

Robo Ga

"appetite suppressant" does not equal "eating disorder." :bye:

🤖⚡️

migamiga

It’s lowkey hypocritical though. Everyone complains about being fat/overweight and try to lose weight at all cost but since it’s Kim everyone wants to have a reason to bash her. I get that people feel insecure about their weight because of ads/people like Kim but if you have a mind of your own it shouldn’t affect you. Im literally indifferent to everything she does cause it doesn’t and shouldn’t have an affect on my life. 

Luxe Ford

Had to look it up and they're not that dramatic. They made *one* randomized, blind, placebo controlled study on 60 women.

In eight weeks they saffon extract-gobbling group lost on average 1.65 kilos.

And they got a lot of free promo here.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Serial Chiller

then there's the kind of people who tell their followers to stuff their face with crap and "love themselves the way they are" while bashing "skinny bitches" :usrs:

PunkTheFunk

The overreaction is real. If you're going to slam Kim K for a diet suppressing lollipop, then slam Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers for promoting smaller portions while you're at it.

Emvee

Overreaction. Acting like she’s promoting this on the Disney channel. 

Do not expose your children to the Kardashians. Period. 

Some people actually do really appreciate these tips and just because YOU have some sort of problem with keeping fit and restraint when it comes to food, does not mean other people have to censor themselves. 

3 hours ago, Curunir said:

tbh if you're a parent and you let your kid look up to kim kardashian, then that's on you, not her

She is everywhere. No parent can actually stop their child from looking up to her. She’s a celebrity. Why people go so hard for celebs that wouldn’t even fart on you I will never understand...

The same woman who was slapping food down her gagless throat (proof is on Pōrnhub) for Carl’s Jr. is now giving you lollipops to get rid of that CJ’s fat...

tomdsgn

I wouldn’t be surprised if the backlash was by design. Now everybody knows about this brand and the people who are desperate enough will still want to try it because the great and holy Kim Kardashian recommended them.  

tomdsgn
9 minutes ago, Postboy said:

Overreaction. Acting like she’s promoting this on the Disney channel. 

Do not expose your children to the Kardashians. Period. 

Some people actually do really appreciate these tips and just because YOU have some sort of problem with keeping fit and restraint when it comes to food, does not mean other people have to censor themselves. 

I’m confused. Someone who likes to keep fit and has restraint with food wouldn’t need this...

Curunir
2 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

She is everywhere. No parent can actually stop their child from looking up to her. She’s a celebrity. Why people go so hard for celebs that wouldn’t even fart on you I will never understand...

That's not an excuse. Trump is also everywhere. Much more than Kim. If you were a parent, would you be fine with your child looking up to him?

Archived