Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Charmed Reboot First Trailer

mpthecat

Featured Posts

FRANK1991

this trailer was out ages ago lol and received a lot of hate

IDk looks fun I guess?

but since I have way too many TV shows I want to watch but also don't feel like in the mood to watch. I'll skip this oneĀ :nooo::ohwell::messga::lmao:

sometimes you just have to be in the mood to watch a show you know?Ā :vegas:

Ā 

*also why is this in the Serious tag, shouldn't it be in the Series tagĀ :awkney:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TMM90

Its not a new trailer. Got released 17th of MayĀ šŸ˜Ž

Ā 

To Vampie Diaries like for me, but Iā€™ll give it a try

Mirages

Yeah this was already posted and discussed, but imma say it again I ain't watching this. It lost all of the appeal of the original series.... Also the trailer is a mess and cringey

I'm the bitch that's fragile

nikola

I will give it a try but it looks really bad if you ask me

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

HauntingHollow

they should cancel it before they get torn to pieces by everybody for making this piece of shiz

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

highlikegaga

i will try to watch it, but i'm probably going to end up watching the original to remove the bad taste in my mouth from the reboot. :legend:

Ā 

Eggsy

As a fan of the Original series..Ā  This looks like trash tbh.. Advisor to witches? The Elders are quaking.. It cant be a reboot if they ignor cannon. Sorry its a re-imagining. The mother did not die when they were teens or early adults.. They were small children? If the mother was still alive at that age where is grams? Is she going to be apart of the series? I mean and what the hell is with the cellphone text flashing.. NO just NO

Spoiler

Im still going to watch it, but it already has me angry.Ā 

Ā 

goldenrealm

Honestly, I'm disappointed from watching the trailer, but I will give it the benefit of doubt

• 3 months later...

Watching ep 1 right now, and so far it's I don't like it. They're really trying to make it a "woke" TV series, but it feels so forced. In the first 7 minutes they already discussed or mentioned rape culture, consent, cis males, and later also Trump etc.Ā 

Archived