šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Charmed Reboot First Trailer

mpthecat

Featured Posts

The Child
Just now, RAMROD said:

It might. Donā€™t be too hasty. Time has changed and this reboot definitely are given the todays sensibilities, so it may get the attention of todayā€™s teenager like I wasĀ with the original.Ā 

the trailer looks alright.Ā As someone who follows it as a teen in the late 90s-midĀ 2000sĀ since the original run and its comic books after, and just by the trailer, I donā€™t feel this reboot looks like direspectful to the legacy. It looks well written.

nobody thinks Charmed would last when Shannon left but here we are. So I will give it a chance.

Iā€™ll also give it a chance donā€™t get me wrong but maybe Iā€™m overreacting cause Iā€™m so attached the originals, they are after all my childhood memories.

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eggsy
24 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

You think I donā€™t know about that?Ā :ladyhaha:

Doesnā€™t take away from the fact that sheā€™s damn talented and that she has done an incredible job in theĀ 3 seasons of Charmed she was in.Ā Ā 

eh.. she wasnt horrible.. but still didnt like pop out for me.Ā 

Silvestro Devacelli
1 hour ago, TeenIdle said:

Where's Gossip Girl in that listĀ :interestinga:

oh shoot forgot that,iā€™veĀ only watched first 3 seasons and i also loveĀ supernaturalĀ :ohwell:Ā ,thanks for reminding me:kara:iā€™ll watch it today,almost all of my fave tv shows are cancelledĀ 

bloody g

This looks awful omg. EVRYTHING screams cheap

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

Mirages

What in the lord is this?!Ā :wtfga:

This shouldn't even be called charmed...I hate it...I will watch the og series on Netflix instead to give them more streamsĀ :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

The Child
6 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

This looks awful omg. EVRYTHING screams cheap

My exact reaction when I saw that book of shadows.Ā :cryga:

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

Levine
54 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

HOW DARE YOU?

latest?cb=20101128041637

That episodeĀ :giveup:Ā it had me SHAKING for the whole time!Ā 

The Child
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

That episodeĀ :giveup:Ā it had me SHAKING for the whole time!Ā 

Me too, some people actually said PrueĀ deserved to die cause it was the first time we saw her misbehaving as a witch, I saw that on tumblr and I was likeĀ :saladga:

Eggsy
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Me too, some people actually said PrueĀ deserved to die cause it was the first time we saw her misbehaving as a witch, I saw that on tumblr and I was likeĀ :saladga:

Prue didnt deserve to die.. I mean im happy she was no longer apart of Charmed but come on..Ā 

Levine

I still can't talk about Prue's death. Like it shocked me, I loved her so much.

Welp to stay on topic I just read that girl che frooze the time with her mind :/:/Ā are they for real? where is Piper ICONIC gesture?

The Child
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

I still can't talk about Prue's death. Like it shocked me, I loved her so much.

Welp to stay on topic I just read that girl che frooze the time with her mind :/:/Ā are they for real? where is Piper ICONIC gesture?

And what about the power of empathy? Like this girl is a newbie, she would never get such a powerful power as her first power!Ā :saladga:

nikola

I will give it a try.... but i dont have much hope

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Eddie

You are right...there are cringy momentsĀ :huntyga:Ā I'm gonna watch the first episode to see what's like. Hope I don't waste my timeĀ :reductive:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

SKANK

I'm always rooting for a Witch to succeed, but this re-boot looks trite.

next.gif

Ā 

Archived