Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Miley In Good Terms With Gaga?

C1trus

Featured Posts

freebit

Miley kept posting about Gaga on Gaga's birthday on IG around 2015-ish, but Gaga never acknowledged her (online anyway), but she easily could have not noticed since LG doesn't follow many people. I don't think they're on bad terms, but aren't friends, or "showbiz friends" either. I think her Cindy Sherman comment was a just passing comment, & I really don't think she meant it in a malicious way, she's just blunt/kind of tactless.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

As a matter of fact, no I haven't listened to Hannah Montana's music and I'm not planning on doing it. I know she did country before but she completely switched to pop/hip-hop/psychedelic. So I found it funny when she decided to go back to country after Joanne. And now she's apparently returning to pop after "Younger Now" underperformed. Anyways, I was just trying to be funny, I'm not hating on anybody :ohwell:

Wait, was this confirmed she’s going back to pop? 

DelusionalGaga
20 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Wait, was this confirmed she’s going back to pop? 

Nothing definite. But Mike Will Made-It, the producer of Bangerz, said in his RollingStone interview that he's been working with Miley again

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/mike-will-made-it-talks-rae-sremmurd-kendrick-lamar-beyonce-w518604

A Hybrid
4 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

The release of CTC says otherwise:huntyga:

Correction then, Gaga loves all her fans with taste :huntyga: 

No family’s safe when I sashay

arrtpop

miley follows gaga on twitter so i don’t think miley hates her or anything

aphrodite

Archived