đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga in the studio with Justin Tranter!!

joeymonda

Featured Posts

ordinarynam1310

Glad that she's working with new people. 

Hoping this will slay the chart down and pushes to world domination once again

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu
59 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

isn’t he the guy that is writing all of the hits right now like Issues?! WIG! 

They're good friends. And they used to open for Gaga in the BTW ball I think or Monster Ball. So I'm surprised they never wrote music together until now.

Phaye Monster

Octopus emoji? Bath emoji?

LG6 “wet” theme confirmed

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Monsterish

I'm confusssiiion :saladga: Is this LG6? Is this the Bloodpop feat? Is going to be released this summer or late this summer? Then what about ASIB soundtrack promo? :sharon: 

Also, he wrote Hands To Myself (Selena Gomez) I'm hyped omfg :lolly:

Defmix100
6 hours ago, bobbby said:

I've collapsed holy hell. 

I think at this point he has to be serving as some kind of EP of her album. You don't spend THIS much time together for one song. 

ARTPOPga would

DelusionalGaga

I don't know how to feel about him. Looking at his writing discography I'm not that impressed. Yeah he wrote Sorry, Friends and Believer but there's also a lot of flop songs for Fifth Harmony, Julia Michaels, Nick Jonas, DNCE etc. Most of them are actually songs that I would immediately turn off if I heard them on the radio. 

Laceface

What if she's just showing him what her and BloodPop have been working on as they've been friends for a long time? I hope not but :oprah:

Jaume
6 hours ago, geopang said:

As long as it’s quality music and not generic top 40 music, I’m here for it.

Let's be realistic: she can release an album full of artistic songs but we need one or two smash singles that bring her back to the top. She needs it AT.

youandi
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I don't know how to feel about him. Looking at his writing discography I'm not that impressed. Yeah he wrote Sorry, Friends and Believer but there's also a lot of flop songs for Fifth Harmony, Julia Michaels, Nick Jonas, DNCE etc. Most of them are actually songs that I would immediately turn off if I heard them on the radio. 

I feel the same but I get the feeling if they do write together it won’t be too much like his other songs and I doubt he’ll have a massive influence over the album but who knows what’s happening at this point 

Jaume
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Sis he is collaborating with GAGA now, she will get the best of him. Look at RedOne...  without Gaga he is kind of mediocre, with her he is a genius.

flopheart

what are these current hits that he wrote? i don't really know him, yeah i know sorry bu justin bieber but others... 

Saade Baena
12 minutes ago, flopheart said:

Quais são esses hits atuais que ele escreveu? Eu realmente não o conheço, sim, eu sei que desculpe bu justin bieber, mas outros ... 

Slumber Party :lolly:

Archived