đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga in the studio with Justin Tranter!!

joeymonda

Featured Posts

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

apparently they were in the studio together before joanne and their stuff was skipped because of the mark change.

do we really get the old concept now?

joeymonda
7 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

apparently they were in the studio together before joanne and their stuff was skipped because of the mark change.

do we really get the old concept now?

I mean it makes sense. The change i mean. Taylor and her broke up. Her releasing a fun pop album wouldn’t have fit during the time. I’m excited that she’s happy and that it’s going to show in the music. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

Schizophonic

and now please redone come with your 6 songs and add a few new ones too

3 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

Wasn't that mainly Julia Michaels?

Her and bloodpop have been in the studio for ages, it's obviously an album :poot:

julia michaels always credits that her and justin did together and then even gaga mentioned he co-wrote sorry.. but yeah of course all the credit goes to the girl

SWhaaaat

Is that mean Gaga is back from Vegas. I was hoping she stayed so she could perform at the BBMAs. My delulu self can keep on dreaming  :selena:

Bradley

Wow he wrote Boots by Kesha.

He also wrote Change Your Mind, Invitation, Do You Wanna Come Over?, Slumber Party and Just Like Me by Britney Spears.

I guess we can expect incoming bops.

monketsharona

Great news, I would love Gaga to reconnect with some old friends to make new magic

gagarox

she really is going for the kill this era... i have no doubt she will be service top notch radio friendly music. but i want her to take care of music visuals department as well.. Atleast 4-5 music videos with choreo. Hire boomback for all i care.. she is the one who can create legendary choreography again. An era as huge as TFM is finna gonna happen :yay:

I want a 23 track album. The album will smash so hard on streaming as well. 

Edible Cloud
4 hours ago, Jenina said:

DdR3_MBVwAAqz8T.jpg

He looks so different. I remember before when he was a Rockstar with stiletto heels, old time.

MeloArtDramaPop

Gagas writing is very unconventional yet brilliant but Im open for collaborations, justin looks very versatile w his writing too

blackpink

isn’t he the guy that is writing all of the hits right now like Issues?! WIG! 

Archived