Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga in the studio with Justin Tranter!!

joeymonda

Featured Posts

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, flopheart said:

what are these current hits that he wrote? i don't really know him, yeah i know sorry bu justin bieber but others... 

Some of songs he produced:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
17 minutes ago, flopheart said:

what are these current hits that he wrote? i don't really know him, yeah i know sorry bu justin bieber but others... 

Sorry, Issues, believer, good for you, hands to myself, bad at love, bad liar, friends 

Phoebe Buffay

He wrote the best songs on Glory + Make Me Feel by Janelle?!?!? OMG. I'm not ready..

10hk3nb.jpg

gagzus

Omg my poor heart, tbt to MonsterWeapons in 2010 Monster Ball days :cryga: 

i feel like this album is gonna be amazing she’s workinng with old friends, and making dance music again come through The Fame 2.0 :cryga: 

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Omg my poor heart, tbt to MonsterWeapons in 2010 Monster Ball days :cryga: 

i feel like this album is gonna be amazing she’s workinng with old friends, and making dance music again come through The Fame 2.0 :cryga: 

If it is a big celebration album for her 10 years, I hope she'll call RedOne and Garibay for few songs. They have huge part in her discography too. 

PanPikus

She just confirmed that 'NO' is the title :bon:

Spoiler

jk, it's obviously from 2016 :huntyga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Ziggy

Tbh I’m surprised it took this long for it to happen. He meets all these other celebs but Gaga and him have been buds for *ages*

DutchHooker
6 hours ago, dit said:

OMG I want to cry this is something I wanted for ages omg @DutchHooker @Jessica Germ @Yemeni Feed we did it GURLS! :cryga::diane::heart::hug::cryga::selena::poot::diane::messga::heart::huntyga::cryga: 

We're heading in the right direction, now it's all to gaga whether she decides to scrap all her plans again or stick to it... like LG5.. :saladga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Rudz Xinc

Watch her broke up with Christian and here comes Joanne 2.0 called Stefani

Look at those clowns

Laceface
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

If it is a big celebration album for her 10 years, I hope she'll call RedOne and Garibay for few songs. They have huge part in her discography too. 

this x100 then it would literally be perfect for me :) 

He's soooooo basic as a songwriter... I'm not a fan of the songs he wrote except for believer by imagine dragons. 

I hope that gaga won't release a basic album full of tropical basic songs. 

super ultra

I hope it will be a real collab for the new album! I love SPW so much, Justin has a unique voice and songwriting skills and not to mention their decade long friendship :kara:

Catnikko
8 hours ago, Jed said:

julia michaels always credits that her and justin did together and then even gaga mentioned he co-wrote sorry.. but yeah of course all the credit goes to the girl

It was a question, not a statment

Archived