Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Times Gaga made you cry

dit

Featured Posts

dit

Are there times Gaga made you cry? 

For me I felt sympathetic when she had her fibro attack and it made me so sad for her :( I cried for the first time in a long time when I heard Joanne because I relate that song to a friend of mine. It's to the point that I can't even listen to the song anymore because it gets me every single time :( 

hbu?

Nicogly

Only time she made me like sob was when she sang Grigio Girls for the first time live and Sonja was there. I just bawled

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

ryanripley

the joanne music video and TIHTY at the oscars are the only times she's made me cry :pray: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mirrion Rizzons

when my JWT was cancelled the day before I was meant to go (not her fault so I guess technically she didn't make me cry, well I guess she did lmao)

watching 5F2 A month ago bc relate

that's it, I've cried listening to hair once but that wan't because of her, hair made me stop actually 

Yemeni Feed

On my MDMA hangover after angel down in Amsterdam. I still cry every time i listen to the live version.

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Nicogly
Just now, Mirrion Rizzons said:

when my JWT was cancelled the day before I was meant to go (not her fault so I guess technically she didn't make me cry, well I guess she did lmao)

that's it, I've cried listening to hair once but that wan't because of her, hair made me stop actually 

Omg where u going to the London one? That happened to me and its weird cause I randomly expected something like that to happen to me. :( 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

we had the same date :selena: i still have my ticket, c-can't wait to g-go :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mirrion Rizzons
5 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

Omg where u going to the London one? That happened to me and its weird cause I randomly expected something like that to happen to me. :( 

yeah :( 

Mirrion Rizzons
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

we had the same date :selena: i still have my ticket, c-can't wait to g-go :selena: 

lmao I was a confirmed mess

I sat in bed all weekend watching it on youtube and crying and was gonna bunk school on my yearbook photo/year 11 photo day lmaoo

mariomania1234

Oscars 2015 and when she said hi to her mom and dad at the Superbowl.

River

When she released the BTW cover

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

HeartGold Sergio Holos

When she released Applause, God knows how much I missed that b*tch.

When she released the studio version of all the songs of the SwineFest.

When she made the medley of Sound of Music.

When she performed Till It Happens To You at the Oscars.

During the whole halftime of the Superbowl, I am so proud of this girl.

When she released Joanne (song).

When she performed Grigio Girls for the first time ever.

When she released The Cure.

When she released Perfect Illusion (it was 5 am in my country)

And she will make me cry if she releases another jazz album (lord, don't show her the way)

Archived