Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga MAYBE doesn't have a instantly recognisable voice - what do u think?

Andreu

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
2 hours ago, LeJudas said:

Whatcha talking about boi. 

Her vocals literally improved after every era

Joanne-now is like the best her voice has ever been, while still keeping her "Gaga" voice hidden in there somewhere

:huh:

Yes... but her voice has went deeper and therefore.. less iconic.. the high pitched voice was more recognizable.. that's what I'm trying to say all the time.. it's also because she has smoked a lot.. :messga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
1 hour ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Gurl. She's been serving VOCALS since ARTPOP. Her voice was not that good before ARTPOP imo. 

How could y'all not understand I mean unique voice and not better voice, of course the voice is better.. but less unique.. :saladga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Oriane

She might not be as recognizable as Adele or Britney for example because her voice is very versatile and doesn't stay in one genre or zone. But the timbre, the source is the same, you can recognize her voice one you start knowing it.

One day I was showing some Gaga performances to my family, I started with Paparazzi's acoustic version from 2009 and then I showed them Yoü and I at the VMAs. My grandma was confused and said "what, that's her ?" and my dad, who doesn't know her a lot and only knows her because I'm a fan, said "of course, don't you recognize her voice ?". And yet her voice in these two performances are very different.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

TheGagaOfItAll

because she's versatility incarnate

each album sounds differently obviously, her younger self has a bit of an alto/ falsetto thing going on, bu t she has a very forceful voice and talent

Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

Smother Em Eh

She does indeed have a quite unique and instantly recognizable voice but it’s overshadowed by her million different tones. She sounds so different as someone said, every Era so it may be not as easy as identifying Rihanna, Katy’s or Miley’s but that’s because they all sound the same on each album- song, Gaga doesn’t. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
4 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Yes... but her voice has went deeper and therefore.. less iconic.. the high pitched voice was more recognizable.. that's what I'm trying to say all the time.. it's also because she has smoked a lot.. :messga:

Ehhh I disagree her “Dope” voice is pretty instantly recognizable! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

MaryJaneHolland

She can easily switch her voice. 

I remember during one show on JWT she was serving TF vocals on LoveGame :messga:

Economy

Tbh I always thought of this too. I can recognize her voice cause I'm a fan but it's not the most distinct voice

Yes it's a good singing voice that I don't deny

But artists u immediately can tell who it is like Rihanna, Christina Aguilera, Justin Bieber, Eminem, Britney Spears...

Gaga's itsnt that distinct and if I was a fan I wouldn't recognize her voice so easily. Even Katy Perry's voice is more dystinct

Mr S

I think her voice during her early years was very generic and not distinct. I think today her style is more theatrical and recognizable.

Archived