• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanieI

• Highway Capricorn

• Cherry

• Nemo

BRANDONJ93

"Umbrella" was Video Of The Year in 2007.

lmao. really? wow i dont remember that and it was just 5 years ago o_O

StrawberryBlond

Yawn. What boring, predictable nominations. Thrilled at Lana getting two for BTD though - that video is something else, one of the best music videos ever. But the sad thing is, it probably won't win. Katy had better win nothing this time. The only videos that I really liked from her TD era were LFN and TOTGA. The video for Wide Awake was ok and expertly directed but overall not that amazing and POM was quite frankly, offensive and glamourised war. Rihanna is probably going to dominate this one.

I think we were all expecting this

I sincerely wasn't. I thought "Y&I and MTN were two of the best videos of the last year. Surely they'll be nominated."

CannaeDrive

It was to be expected tbh. Now watching for the ratings of that award show to go down in flames. :nails:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Girrr

Happy that Lana is nominated! Wide Awake was nothing special. Rihanna should dominate this year.

We Found Love's video is a rip off of Marina's Radioactive video :crossed:

I wish they would've gone after a lawsuit like LaChapelle did with S&M

I sincerely wasn't. I thought "Y&I and MTN were two of the best videos of the last year. Surely they'll be nominated."

I think it was a bit too old. I remember when I Gotta Feeling came out, it was so huge. Since it was old, they just snubbed it. I wanted Y&I to be nominated, but I kind of felt that it won't happen. Next year is another year, we're going to have to wait and see.

Mariano

Like Alejandro. It is one of the best videos of all time and it was released too late for 2010 VMAs when Gaga was nominated for Bad Romance and Telephone, and too early for VMAs 2011 :X

Robinladen

lmao. really? wow i dont remember that and it was just 5 years ago o_O

That's probably because Britney stole all the media attention from Rihanna that year.

britney-vma-2.jpg

That's probably because Britney stole all the media attention from Rihanna that year.

britney-vma-2.jpg

:teehee:

Hexxx

well look on the bright side. at least Katy, Rihanna etc get to win something.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

PopBitch

They were crap. Gaga needs to use professional directors again and get some cohesiveness to her videos. Judas was great. That's about all. You and I had great potential in so many amazing scenes and ideas and visuals, but she got greedy and kept throwing more in and turned it into a jumbled mess. Marry the Night, no comment.

She could do no wrong videowise before this era because she didn't think she knew it all and surrounded herself with talented people for her videos.

Edited by PopBitch