Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2012 MTV Video Music Awards

LStephens11

Featured Posts

Robinladen

GO RI RIH!!!!!!!! i hope she wins female , & maybe VOTY :) .

i think if gaga wouldve been nominated for best female she wouldve been the first female to win it 3 years in a row. i think???

IM HOPING RIHANNA WINS :). i dont think she has ever won any ?? xD

i am liking the best new artists nominees though. no ratchet ppl like last year .

"Umbrella" was Video Of The Year in 2007.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanieI

• Highway Capricorn

• Cherry

• Nemo

MTV Hits is showing the VOTY nominees. First and last time I ever see the Bad Girls video I hope. It was so awful :ohno: and MIA is horrible anyways so

aaronyoji

i simply can't with all my might @ those blaming gaga, criticizing her and bashing her artistic direction due to the lack of nominations. like seriously, great fan base, just great.... to say btw had horrible videos, or her worst yet or blah blah blah i just cant simply stomach the ignorance. a mess? a mess?? saying "this and that was a mess, a flop, oh she needs pro directors", guys, its not like she filmed her music videos with a 10 year old cell phone. saying something is messy doesn't even equate to a valid opinion anymore.

Lion Heart

LMFAO @ at y'all saying that Gaga won't be nominated for Marry The Night or she won't win, Marry The Night will be nominated for video of the year and it will win video of the year, mark my words people. and, what's even more amusing is that some of you morons are saying that We Found Love will win or "dominate" LOL... what the **** is so special about that video????... that video is so stupid, boring and it makes no sense.

:lmao:

----

Anyways, I didn't expect Gaga to be nominated in the first place, so I can't say I'm surprised.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I wish I could say I'll boycott the show this year, but I have the strong feeling No Doubt will be performing.

The nominations are ****tiest ever. Katy Perry has leads with nominations two years in a row? Like, are you kidding me? It's pretty obvious that Mtv likes some people like Katy and hates some people like Gaga. I mean, last year, after all of success of Born this way she only got two nominations and this year she got none. **** Mtv and Vma's.

Lion Heart

But seriously PART OF ME for best female video??? That's like one of the most basic videos I've ever... I hope Beyonce takes that one. I really hope Frank Ocean takes the best new artist award, but I'll probably go to One Direction or that Carly Johnson whatever her name is.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

BeautyisaLie

i simply can't with all my might @ those blaming gaga, criticizing her and bashing her artistic direction due to the lack of nominations. like seriously, great fan base, just great.... to say btw had horrible videos, or her worst yet or blah blah blah i just cant simply stomach the ignorance. a mess? a mess?? saying "this and that was a mess, a flop, oh she needs pro directors", guys, its not like she filmed her music videos with a 10 year old cell phone. saying something is messy doesn't even equate to a valid opinion anymore.

EXACTLY. For how many nominees can we say that they directed their own music videos? Or write their songs??? Or even put their brain on something released under their names??? I can't at some fans. I'm here because I love her as the amazing, talented artist she is, and not for how many nominations she has or how much she sells.
It's dark but just a game

I'm glad this next album era is separating out the fans gained by BTW and the true fans who have always been there no matter what happens

aaronyoji

I'm glad this next album era is separating out the fans gained by BTW and the true fans who have always been there no matter what happens

i think u mean the fans she lost during btw as opposed to her true fans who stuck it through and cant wait for the next one.

daviscollins

MTV Hits is showing the VOTY nominees. First and last time I ever see the Bad Girls video I hope. It was so awful :ohno: and MIA is horrible anyways so

:toofloppy:

I think we were all expecting this, and if I were GaGa, I wouldn't attend the show tbh. I really hope Riri will bring EVERYTHING home!! She deserves it, especially VOTY!!

Off topic:

Can anyone explain me why the fukc Judas didnt get nomination for VOTY at VMA 2011?? Or even BTW?

they don't nominate flops.

Edited by Queen Shakira

Why are you guys acting as if MTN won't get anything? It'll get a good amount of noms, and I could easily see it winning VOTY. The only videos it's really up against are Lana's, and she probably won't get any noms anyway because she isn't popular enough.

You were saying? :crossed: