• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanieI

• Highway Capricorn

• Cherry

• Nemo

EastonEllis

I love the fashion in that video, everything is so perfect.

:) let's hope then. (Can you imagine a "Best Fashion" category? That would be insane) (does it exist? aha)

Does MTV even pay attention to Lana?

Yeah, in a way. She was interviewed many times - website & TV.

One question. Who the hell's gonna perform if neither Gaga, Katy, Rihanna or and other pop stars are coming?

Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull? :laughga: LMFAO? No Doubt, which is the only decent one I can think of at the moment?

Riri and Katy will be there for sure. Especially Katy, she can't miss it. She will probably pull her GaGa fashion

katy-perry-unha-vma-2011-3.jpg

She can't help herself.

:) let's hope then. (Can you imagine a "Best Fashion" category? That would be insane) (does it exist? aha)

They can create it, like the "Best Video With A Message" category last year. :teehee:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Does MTV even pay attention to Lana?

does anyone... :nails:

Riri and Katy will be there for sure. Especially Katy, she can't miss it. She will probably pull her GaGa fashion

katy-perry-unha-vma-2011-3.jpg

She can't help herself.

:lmao: That's true, Katy attends to every single awards show, she can show us her Dark side this year :haha:

EastonEllis

They can create it, like the "Best Video With A Message" category last year. :teehee:

I know!! It only makes sense. And even though THEY ALL TRY SO HARD *I won't say names*, Gaga slays them all.

:ohwell:

EastonEllis

:lmao: That's true, Katy attends to every single awards show, she can show us her Dark side this year :haha:

I can't... She (her stylist) couldn't have picked a worse look from the Dior collection.

I know!! It only makes sense. And even though THEY ALL TRY SO HARD *I won't say names*, Gaga slays them all.

:ohwell:

Don't worry, We know who they are. :fan:

I can't... She (her stylist) couldn't have picked a worse look from the Dior collection.

I thought she only wore Versace that night.

Edited by DanielRTF

EastonEllis

Give Me All Your Luvin :creepflop:

crying.

M.I.A. saved that video. But seriously... she might get noms.

Don't worry, We know who they are. :fan:

I thought she only wore Versace that night.

Oh no, sorry, I think I quoted the wrong person. I was commenting the Katy Perry photo!

BRANDONJ93

she will probably get the same awards like always. for directing or visual ****. maybe... female but i doubt it.

i do think Rihanna will win alot. but she has never actually won lmao. this should be her year :D

carley rae jepsen will probably get nominations too. she does have the #1 song in america right now

as long as someone who isnt ignorant like Tyler the creator doesnt win best new artist. ill be happy. ugh worst choice ever!!

adele doesnt even have music videos lol. her shot was last year and she didnt win xD . which was a orbbery but it happened to gaga her first year too .

gunther_btw

i dont know,well i cant remenber , if judas was nominated the last year in any category.