💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

2012 MTV Video Music Awards

LStephens11

Featured Posts

How many hours left?

Then I can calculate which time it will be anounced in my country.

13 hours and 8 minutes

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanieI

• Highway Capricorn

• Cherry

• Nemo

LStephens11

Katy Perry's "Firework" won Video of the Year last year though.

When she won I was like :laughga: then I was like :****this:

Best autobiographical video :laughga:

Hahaha!

In that case We Found Love could qualify, as well!

StefJAGermanotta

YIKES! I think I'm the only one who likes Katy Perry's videos, but MTN is in its own league. If the VMAs were fair, MTN would win VOTY. I think if Gaga is nominated, she will win since this is based on fan votes, and Gaga tends to win these thanks to us little monsters!

You seem to be getting a little mad. But I'm not a Rihanna stan at all, actually I have 3 songs of hers in my iTunes and prefer Gaga a lot more, as well as the MTN video. I'm just not being delusional like you are. MTN does not have a better like-dislike ratio on YouTube, have you even checked?

He doesn't know nothing or he's just trolling... :nails:

Honestly I think some people will like some **** ass video and music video because they think "ooo if I like this, others will think I relate to song and it reflects my life. Like say some **** as lyric like "Dirty bass, drinkin all night long, yea yea yea, show me your shlong" some 14 year old girl will like it no matter how ****e the song is. As long as it has an over used beat and a pretty person singing, who in reality cannot sing, then people will like it. Thats the majority of people today

Arturo

LMFAO, We Found Love is the "best" video in the last year??? LOL... you either trolling or you're high on PCP, that video is stupid and boring and won't "slay" ****. Marry The Video is the best video of the last year and it will slay everything.

I'm not denying that it's a good video. But MTN will not slay everything :rofl:

It will be lucky to win one award. That's how these floppy award shows work. The fact that WFL was a hit and MTN wasn't gives it a greater chance of winning.

Michael Barnett

You seem to be getting a little mad. But I'm not a Rihanna stan at all, actually I have 3 songs of hers in my iTunes and prefer Gaga a lot more, as well as the MTN video. I'm just not being delusional like you are. MTN does not have a better like-dislike ratio on YouTube, have you even checked?

You're the delusional one if you think that WFL has a better like-dislike ratio on Youtube??? you know that's not true. you obviously haven't checked.

ManuelColon

I hope Lana and Florence will get at least one nomination, I think we should all vote for Lana if she is nominated in BNA, i don't want to see her losing to 1D seriously....

JoseLittleMonster

That show will suck without Gaga on it. :nails:

Arturo

I don't understand the love for Katy's videos. Wide Awake was some sort of Disney/Taylor Swift **** and Part Of Me was a pile of ass.

We Found Love, Call Me Maybe and What Makes You Beautiful will be the big winners, I think.

Bless you :cry: :worship:

saltface

You're the delusional one if you think that WFL has a better like-dislike ratio on Youtube??? you know that's not true. you obviously haven't checked.

LOL you can clearly see it, look yourself :toofunny: