• Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston
    • Mariah Carey and Madonna
    • Taylor Swift and Kanye West/Kim Kardashian
    • Joan Crawford and Bette Davis

Featured Posts

Mr S
1 hour ago, giantdoseofbs said:

740e1146a58ad219882d35100f18430b.gif
Mariah also made fun of Madonna's "joke English accent".

Madonna I think said this: I: Are there moments when you just say I wish I was Mariah Carey, just singing silly pop songs?

Madonna: [Laughs] I’d kill myself.

Mariah and Christina shaded each other a few times too.

1531814900551734082.gif  tumblr_n5jxaiSV2F1rwpjsao3_250.gif

I remember this one: Christina said that Mariah was never cool to her and also this: "One time, we were at a party and I think she got really drunk, and she had just really derogatory things to say to me. But it was at that time that she had that breakdown, so she might have been very medicated."

Mariah responded: "I had hoped that Christina was in a better place now than the last time I saw her, when she showed up uninvited at one of my parties and displayed questionable behavior. It is sad yet predictable that she would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain. It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep her in my prayers."

Britney and Chirstina also had a feud.
I think it involved the performance with Madonna and the kissing. But here is a link about that: https://www.eonline.com/news/933841/the-complete-history-of-christina-aguilera-and-britney-spears-long-running-rivalry-including-everything-you-forgot
tumblr_n567vhiXL21tz9tqeo3_250.giftumblr_o91ok5ekAw1tr6pz0o3_250.giftumblr_o91ok5ekAw1tr6pz0o1_250.gif

LOL this is just hilarious. I've seen it all before but to read them again I just burst out laughing

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

Hawaiian pizza vs Italians

DJWS vs Little Monsters

Azealia Banks vs The World

edgy
7 hours ago, BBhomemaker said:

Prince and MJ?

Mariah and JLo? 

Mariah can't feud with somebody she doesn't know. :poot:

Bloody hooker
11 hours ago, giantdoseofbs said:

740e1146a58ad219882d35100f18430b.gif
Mariah also made fun of Madonna's "joke English accent".

Madonna I think said this: I: Are there moments when you just say I wish I was Mariah Carey, just singing silly pop songs?

Madonna: [Laughs] I’d kill myself.

Mariah and Christina shaded each other a few times too.

1531814900551734082.gif  tumblr_n5jxaiSV2F1rwpjsao3_250.gif

I remember this one: Christina said that Mariah was never cool to her and also this: "One time, we were at a party and I think she got really drunk, and she had just really derogatory things to say to me. But it was at that time that she had that breakdown, so she might have been very medicated."

Mariah responded: "I had hoped that Christina was in a better place now than the last time I saw her, when she showed up uninvited at one of my parties and displayed questionable behavior. It is sad yet predictable that she would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain. It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep her in my prayers."

Britney and Chirstina also had a feud.
I think it involved the performance with Madonna and the kissing. But here is a link about that: https://www.eonline.com/news/933841/the-complete-history-of-christina-aguilera-and-britney-spears-long-running-rivalry-including-everything-you-forgot
tumblr_n567vhiXL21tz9tqeo3_250.giftumblr_o91ok5ekAw1tr6pz0o3_250.giftumblr_o91ok5ekAw1tr6pz0o1_250.gif

Thanks for the info :hug:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

RAMROD

Duh, obviously it’s Egg first VS Chicken first, the feud that divided nations!

Glass half full vs Glass half empty is on close second

Cut vs Uncut on third

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

River

Puff Daddy vs P. Diddy vs Diddy

Oggy vs Cockroaches 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived