💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Azealia hate needs to STOP

monsterdino

Featured Posts

nswain1110

This woman is toxic, and has proved it time and time again. Anyone who actively seeks out negativity and spreads it like wildfire is a generally negative person = toxicity. I’ve watched many of her interviews - her tone, choice of words, attitude, presence is all NEGATIVE. She’s mean spirited, ill willed and THAT is why she hasn’t earned her stripes in the industry, or frankly, as a decent human being. 

That being said - I wish her well and hope she finds peace with her demons. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee
5 hours ago, monsterdino said:

And how is her culture relevant to the topic? Again find better arguments

Lmao I lost it at this post. How sad :emma:

Dunk96
36 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

This woman is toxic, and has proved it time and time again. Anyone who actively seeks out negativity and spreads it like wildfire is a generally negative person = toxicity. I’ve watched many of her interviews - her tone, choice of words, attitude, presence is all NEGATIVE. She’s mean spirited, ill willed and THAT is why she hasn’t earned her stripes in the industry, or frankly, as a decent human being.

All of this 100%.

Skinny Legend

If i say what i believe you'll direct me to the video and say i'm ignorant like the others so i'll pass. Defend her all you want.:lolly: 

C1trus

How can you stop the hate when she's the hate itself?

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Bloodyjack

Yes she has gotten a bit maturer but she still says dumbass things pretty consistently and her comments in the past are not only disgusting. Attacking Zayn Malik by calling him a ni**er when she is black herself, saying terrible things about the LGBTQIA community despite being openly bisexual, her only excuse for being rude Is that she's makes money etc. She's a trashbag in my opinion and I'll never respect her

DiscoHeaven23

watched 10 minutes of it so far and....

Her mom stans Cardi :tony:

Gagaplayer315

Can't believe this vile woman has people defending her :triggered:

Matangi
6 hours ago, babysatan said:

You white gays here on GGD hates Azealia and Nicki but love to suck Iggy's and whitewashed Cardi's ****. The receipts are there, you hate strong black women period.

Okay I dont think this applies here, but I actually agree in general.

Gonzi

not defending her but why are y'all acting like she's some disney channel ex act? like why is it surprising that she's doing this again and again and again?

isn't she a rapper. rappers have beefs with other rappers all the time. how is her talking **** about that person on twitter any worse than a diss track? lol. at least she's not sending people off to shoot her "enemies" like some male rappers do.

LePetitGAGABLover

She's a despicable person. It's not really hard to understand. But keep reaching:diane:

Didymus

I love her and I don't mind her comments but I'm not gonna defend her or them :interestinga: I totally get why people hate her guts. I disagree and I could argue why but I won't demand other people to share my opinion, and I suggest you do the same :diane:

Archived