Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vevo Certification

Guest TheSexCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaObsession

I like the idea of a 'watch me' website.

Nice thought!

JudasInTheDark

BTW definitley shouldn't be difficult so let's all watch it at least. We can work on one at a time. That might make it better.

Arturo

Can we just forget about Beautiful, Dirty, Rich?

It will never reach 100M

The other's still have somewhat of a chance but BDR is just :flop:

MelbHawker

No video from the Born This Way Era has any chance of surpassing 100 million views .. except for 'BTW' itself. Which apparently isn't viewed at all because it was a such a flop :roll: Bull**** it hasn't surpassed 100 mill. It makes me laugh tbh.

Y+I is just a 'meh' video. TEOG... you don't have to have a brain to figure out why that particular vid hasn't surpassed 100 mill :flop: MTN.. I'm actually surprised it's at roughly 45 million after it flopped.

Forget TF Videos. If they aren't over 100 mill at the moment, it ain't going to happen.

Bambino

Same here, it's such a shame! At the moment, it's the only Gaga lead single not to pass 100,000,000 views after at least a year.

97,337,250 now.. assuming it have 15,000 views per day, then it's still.. 3 more months or so, you do the maths I suck at it

Same here :flop:

jhonyguy04

No video from the Born This Way Era has any chance of surpassing 100 million views .. except for 'BTW' itself. Which apparently isn't viewed at all because it was a such a flop :roll: Bull**** it hasn't surpassed 100 mill. It makes me laugh tbh.

Y+I is just a 'meh' video. TEOG... you don't have to have a brain to figure out why that particular vid hasn't surpassed 100 mill :flop: MTN.. I'm actually surprised it's at roughly 45 million after it flopped.

Forget TF Videos. If they aren't over 100 mill at the moment, it ain't going to happen.

thats not true. BTW is really close. It will make it by the end of this year I believe, but sooner if we watch it at least once a day. BTW can do it!!

whiteboi1327

BTW video wasnt very good. People didnt like the first 2:30 and it was dark for a song about loving yourself. It was just a mess. its an ok video, but I am not shocked that it hasnt passed 100,000,000 yet. Judas, the song tanked but had a way better video and its' numbers shot. it is about to surpass telephone.

Same here :flop:

:flop:

3 months it is then, I'm still too lazy to count.

=====

And you guize, Judas have 145,760,102 views. Triples Y&I and doubles TEOG.

It's growth rate (per day) quadrupled TEOG's and probably almost doubled BTW's by now.

Guest TheSexCult

I like the idea of creating that website. It is a little slack. But meh.

Yes, well I can get to that this weekend.

rutiagaga

shouldn't they add both of the paparazzi versions (explicit and regular) so that it can have over 100mil? :shrug:

Archived