I also remember loving this but just because of her hair tbh: 

tumblr_ovlxglpV4z1wxv7pho1_500.gif

She also looked great to me in all these scenes: 

giphy.webp

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

The bridge-scene in the Applause video where Gaga walks through the laser tunnel.

tumblr_mrssvpwN7y1sqetqno5_500.gif

Head Empty

tumblr_lkqpyic3E31qzwburo1_500.gif

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Joga

Poker Face intro gets me at the edge of my seat. Dying scene at Paparazzi, and her tasting the poison. Eating money at Beautiful Dirty Rich. Tossing the disco stick in the air then catching it at LoveGame. Reflection scene at Bad Romance, and the crystals falling down. The bailing out scene at Telephone. Her taking off her glasses or something at Alejandro (the cross scene). The zombie Gaga scene at Born This Way, and the intro with the two heads thing. Basically the interlude scene between the 'or wear ear condom next time...' and 'I wanna love you' in Judas. 

There's too much good scenes :poot: 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

LGMonster95

I really can't choose because she has so many great moments like for example the phoenix part in G.U.Y. brings so many emotions, then when she comes back with revange, the last parts from John Wayne and also the part where she swings the mic on the perfect illusion video going wild and thinking that she's surrounded by fans when in fact shes alone and there's so many other ones 

shame

i love when she humps the stairway rail in TEOG

HX2IHaB.gif

and when she struts in her sickening gig as BRIDE

lA8GsVZ.gif

angels forever, forever angels

Bloodyjack

The poisoning scene in paparazzi. She looked like an angel in that outfit and those glasses were to die for. I made my my mum buy me a bottle of that soft drink she used to poison him with every day after that video came out can't remember what it was called now.

I also really like the car fire scene in MTN. It just seemed so poetic and fitting after the breakdown scene Like a phoenix rising from the ashes:firega:. And that leather outfit I was gagging

Quasi

The ending of MTN when there's a bunch of quick cut scenes showing her struggles as a new artist. It just made me feel so sorry for her and what she had to go through, but her ambition and ethic are also clearly evident in the scene. So it's a weird mix of pity, awe, and admiration when I watch it.

tumblr_nth0wvwyp81qf7otvo1_500.gif

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

The Child
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

The bridge-scene in the Applause video where Gaga walks through the laser tunnel.

tumblr_mrssvpwN7y1sqetqno5_500.gif

God knows how much I hate this video but I LOVE this scene! :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

tumblr_lkqpyic3E31qzwburo1_500.gif

Ew I always skip this scene because it makes me wanna piss :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

This scene from Alejandro. Sis was serving body, choreography and visuals. She was tttthick!

tumblr_olr503ZS6n1qc5i9so1_500.gif

The Louvre

giphy.gif

Such perfection I can't. The scenery, the outfit, the song :icega:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

The Child

The Judas breakdown :giveup:

cool-gifs-animation-lady-gaga-celebrity-

Archived