• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylorrgh
34 minutes ago, Porthos said:

How? It's Gaga we're atalking about:

She's the best singer in this group with Mariah,

She's by far the best performer

And she has the best lyricism only matched by Bey.

How will she be overshadowed?

Um no I love gaga, but vocals wise Bey and Mariah would outshine. The other stuff is very debatable.

Porthos
1 minute ago, Tyler Henry said:

Um no I love gaga, but vocals wise Bey and Mariah would outshine. The other stuff is very debatable.

Bey is a good singer but only Mariah matches Gaga on the pure power level.

Miracle
9 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Mariah and Beyonce are the best singers in that group (Gaga's obv third)
Bey and Rihanna are both bigger with the GP and Brit is a huge name (more as a legacy act but still)
Gaga's amazing but I feel like people would focus more on the others 

Gaga's, as of right now, way way way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Mariah Carey as a singer.

Anyway, if you really think Gaga would fit in a pop girl supergroup with those kind of singers, you don't know her...

My choice:

Lady Gaga

SU-METAL

YUIMETAL

MOAMETAL

HANA

Grimes

ionnalee

Style: Synth-pop, electro-clash, j-pop, new wave

Thonin Dyn

Gaga

Beyonce

Rihanna

Katy Perry 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Taylorrgh
Just now, Porthos said:

Bey is a good singer but only Mariah matches Gaga on the pure power level.

? Beyonce literally is the definition of powerful singer, she has better breath control than gaga and technique. Please let's not be dulusional Gaga is not on Mariah's Level at all. So I agree with the original opinion that Gaga would be Outshine. it sucks but it's very true.

Miracle
2 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

? Beyonce literally is the definition of powerful singer, she has better breath control than gaga and technique. Please let's not be dulusional Gaga is not on Mariah's Level at all. So I agree with the original opinion that Gaga would be Outshine. it sucks but it's very true.

Mariah can't hit a note these days, what are you talking about? Some people are stuck on 1990

Taylorrgh
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Gaga's, as of right now, way way way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Mariah Carey as a singer.

Anyway, if you really think Gaga would fit in a pop girl supergroup with those kind of singers, you don't know her...

My choice:

Lady Gaga

SU-METAL

YUIMETAL

MOAMETAL

HANA

Grimes

ionnalee

Style: Synth-pop, electro-clash, j-pop, new wave

I mean everyone has their own opinion but Mariah is still miles better even though she's not in her prime anymore, she is very resonant, has great breath control, and still does whistle notes almost effortlessly and Mariah's vocal technique is on a completely different level than Gaga. I mean let's be honest sometimes gaga uses some very unhealthy vocal techniques.

Porthos
2 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

http://www.criticofmusic.com/2012/11/vocal-profile-lady-gaga.html

http://www.criticofmusic.com/2013/01/vocal-profile-beyonce.html

Gaga has way less negatives when she sings than Bey. I let this speak for itself

Taylorrgh
3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Mariah can't hit a note these days, what are you talking about? Some people are stuck on 1990

Honey what are you talking about her mid belts are still very resonant and powerful and she has much better technique. If Mariah didn't have Nodules her voice would still be has silky has it was in 1996. Mariah's Voice really didn't change. The only thing that changed was her raspy voice and ease.

Porthos
Just now, Tyler Henry said:

But yet they still rated Beyonce above her lol

I have no idea why but i think it's still a good reference site

FentyGa
7 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I haven't heard Mariah actually sing recently so I don't really know:nails:

Taylorrgh
1 minute ago, Porthos said:

I have no idea why but i think it's still a good reference site

The reason beyonce is rated higher because she overall has the better voice and vocal technique. Technique wise Gaga is on par with Ariana Grande IMO

Porthos
1 minute ago, Tyler Henry said:

The reason beyonce is rated higher because she overall has the better voice and vocal technique. Technique wise Gaga is on par with Ariana Grande IMO

Ari has a B- :excuseu:

Archived