💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My BloodPop X Gaga Promo Plan

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

Okay, I know I'm no manager :emma: But I think this could actually work well. 

The collab should be announced this friday through social media and billboards on every major city. The song would be released next friday (05/18) with an exclusive Spotify vertical video Thursday night + announcing she'll be performing the song at the BBMA on Sunday (05/20).

The main promo would happen through social media, with promo posts on Instagram and Twitter and posting some short cuts of the vertical video on her Insta Stories with a swipe up option and swipe us to redirect us straight to the song. The official music video for the song would be released on friday 25th. Also, I think the promo should be heavealy based on getting those streams and radio deals, with a lot of ads and adding the song to Spotify's main playlist Today's Top Hits since that's how songs go popular and viral now-a-days. 

That was my input and unpopular opinion. Thank u. :unicorn:

rumours

Let me just alter your plans slightly based on what Gaga would actually do:

1. 3 Radio interviews in Nebraska 

2. An ad campaign for Tostitos Tortilla Chips

3. A lyric video

4. 2 1/2 instagram pictures

5. Release an R Kelly Remix

Tom Nook
10 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

2. An ad campaign for Tostitos Tortilla Chips

Doritos is quaking!

maxresdefault.jpg

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Chris Evans
15 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

The collab should be announced this friday through social media and billboards on every major city. The song would be released next friday (05/18) with an exclusive Spotify vertical video Thursday night + announcing she'll be performing the song at the BBMA on Sunday (05/20).

1) Billboards everywhere are expensive just for a single 

2) your opinion was cancelled at "vertical video"

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, Chris Evans said:

1) Billboards everywhere are expensive just for a single 

2) your opinion was cancelled at "vertical video"

The are actually cool and doesn't require too much effort + they help with the streams. Imagine Gaga doing something simple but fun like the PI MV teaser we got. Just her dancing between lights and having fun. 

rumours
7 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Doritos is quaking!

maxresdefault.jpg

Would you say that Doritos has a... chip on its shoulder?:stalkga:

Chamaquito

Yea, this is exactly what the new pop girls are doing. She won’t do it.

I’m actually nice.

Are vertical videos becoming a thing? Because I don't think it should be a thing.

tenor.gif?itemid=9514050

Vitleysingur

Not here for a potato front camera quality shaky vertical video:saladga:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Chris Evans
44 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

The are actually cool and doesn't require too much effort + they help with the streams. Imagine Gaga doing something simple but fun like the PI MV teaser we got. Just her dancing between lights and having fun. 

idk even if they do help with streams I just think they look cheap and forgettable 

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, Chris Evans said:

idk even if they do help with streams I just think they look cheap and forgettable 

Well if she releases a high quality video with the vertical one there's no reason to complain.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Oof the shade at a vertical video :excuseu:

I actually think it’s a cool idea; just because others have been doing bad quality vertical videos, the only part which has to be the same as others’ are the fact that the video is vertical :lolga: She doesn’t need to do what everyone else is doing, especially considering that is exactly what Lady Gaga wouldn’t do :bon:

Imagine; it’s just like getting two videos for one song :chica: It’s just one is vertical. Keen!!

TheSlash
4 hours ago, adammonroe said:

with an exclusive Spotify vertical video

You lost me with that :lolly:  :neyde:

Ew, David!

thatsmoneyhoney

Let’s not and say we did on that vertical video. :neyde:

otherwise, this wouldnt be a bad order of dates imo. A week before the release would get everyone hyped, and a BBMA performance could also give promo. However, if the collaboration really does involve Bloodpop and Boys Noize, then I’m not sure how good it would be for TV. Boys Noize is very electronic kinda stuff, which is something that I don’t think the general public would necessarily like. It comes down to what type of song they’re making, because if it’s anything like The Cure (a summer bop) then I think it’d be perfect for a BBMA performance (the AMA performance of The Cure was great don’t @ me), but if it’s something like Aura, then it most likely wouldn’t be good for the BBMAs.

free my mind

Archived