Madonna Reigns at the Met Gala with Surprise Performance

NONONONO

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stevo
1 hour ago, headonfire said:

Guys, if you are just coming here to say “reductive” and post similar stuff, there’s no need to.

Let people in Gaga’s fanbase who also stan Madonna enjoy both of them, without having to spoil people’s fun.

im looking at ferrer zorola who i notice makes the sad face on every madonna thread. These pressed hunties. 

Edge Of Venus

I can't @ the theatrics! My favorite moment is when she gets tossed down the stairs! All of that for a PRIVATE performance!

This woman is 35 years into her career and she's still so passionate and driven. Hate Madonna all you want, but she's THE ultimate pop star. I'm SHOOK. 

MonsterofFame
1 hour ago, Eggsy said:

Is this because no one cares enough to leak?

:ladyhaha:

Reveal hidden contents

Calm down everyone

Leaking literally destroyed her last album. I’m sure everybody involved in the new one is under iron-clad Beyoncé level NDAs.

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, SolidSnake said:

We only pray to one Goddess on this forum son, Please commit heresy elsewhere. Thanks. 

And her name is Starbucks. All hail. 

Starbucks_Logo_BW.jpg

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

The Z
3 hours ago, hellothing said:

People who aren't shook by the idea of new Madonna material clearly don't understand her impact. Sons, read up her discography wikipage for a start. Her hits include songs about BDSM, gay culture, pregnancies, anti-christianity, etc.; i.e. themes that no one can bounce back from let alone POPULARIZE. Honestly eff off guys. Your ignorance is embarrassing.:awkney:

or we just don't care lmaooooooo:ladyhaha:

why should we be "shook"? even with the impact she used to have, there's no reason to be "shook", it's just her job.

ordinarynam1310

I thought she released some new stuff during the performace but I guess I gotta wait longer :madge:

Lucas
4 hours ago, Eggsy said:

Is this because no one cares enough to leak?

:ladyhaha:

Reveal hidden contents

Calm down everyone

Her last album was leaked months before release, people care >:(

Green Detox

She proved her spot the night was essentially a tribute to her THIS IS HERS:tony:

NONONONO
1 hour ago, Drin Lon said:

Any link to the full performance?

No, not yet. 

Archived