MET Gala 2018 Discussion Thread

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

My little gay heart is SOOOOOOOOOO hoping she attends... But I don't think she will :selena: idk why tho :selena: 
Unless she makes a surprise appearance... but idk

Sarah's in NYC, Tom (unless he took a night flight without warning) is still in Belgium, and Sandra hasn't been online for a while... But maybe she'd have someone else to style her? idk.. Cuz her looks recently are amaaaaazing but apparently Tom has nothing to do with it

I think Tom is her stylist, while Sandra is his assistant. She's in between eras now, so maybe he took some time off and let his assistant style her for her everyday activities.

However, they can still be talking, texting etc :selena: Or maybe collaborate with some other stylist for this :selena:

Spoiler

But yeah, I also think she is not attending :selena:

TheFriend

If her single is called "I said NO"

Maybe she said no to Donatella

:triggered::interestinga::excuseu::icega::saladga::what::stalkga:

UnnamedArtist
4 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

Maybe she said no to Donatella

Why didn't she say no to Donatella when she was working on the ARTPOP?:triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

Stargazer

Apparently Sarah Tanno is in NY

let’s pray:pray:

Zilla

I doubt Gaga's going. Which is a shame since she would NAIL the theme. I hope people nail the theme, I hate it when they don't. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Earthling
31 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

bf1621222221d2caadeaf2bc5eaac070.jpg

Oh wow 

The big white bell shaped one is sooooooooooo Gaga :wtfga:

I'd die if she rocked up in a look like that

*she switched baristas. ☕️

ferretti

Obviously attending something like the MET Gala requires a few months of planning, most likely. Working with and picking a designer/makeup/hair/press/etc. So I can see Gaga, a few months ago, having just cancelled her tour and being on the path to recovery, saying she can't go.

However, Gaga can turn a lewk around in a week, and she's been going pretty strong for about a month now. I would be SHOCKED for her not to attend Donatella's Gaga themed MET Gala. The only more Gaga theme would be gay mermaids in pop-art.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Lextyr97

THIS IS LITERALLY THE YEAR FOR GAGA TO GO. CATHOLICISM? DONATELLA? SLAYAGE? She better get her ASS there.

gret.gif

NIGHTCRAWLER
48 minutes ago, UnnamedArtist said:

It'd be weird if she didn't do something with Donatella.
Religion. Versace. Gaga. Perfect combination.

Milio Rizzons duet incoming

NewUsername
10 minutes ago, Earthling said:

The big white bell shaped one is sooooooooooo Gaga :wtfga:

I'd die if she rocked up in a look like that

with a bit of squinting your eyes, the model even looks like Gaga!

6 minutes ago, ferretti said:

Obviously attending something like the MET Gala requires a few months of planning, most likely. Working with and picking a designer/makeup/hair/press/etc. So I can see Gaga, a few months ago, having just cancelled her tour and being on the path to recovery, saying she can't go.

However, Gaga can turn a lewk around in a week, and she's been going pretty strong for about a month now. I would be SHOCKED for her not to attend Donatella's Gaga themed MET Gala. The only more Gaga theme would be gay mermaids in pop-art.

She and her team could definitely pull it off. There have already been stories by designers that were mad and stressed because of having to send Gaga clothes like super last minute. Apart from Gaga, there are lots of stories like this in general.

Luxe Ford
42 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

bf1621222221d2caadeaf2bc5eaac070.jpg

Oh wow 

Guo Pei! She made Rihannas sunny-side-up-please dress.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

NIGHTCRAWLER

I honestly think she's gonna attend, at least for Donatella. but I doubt she'll perform release

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived