Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Celebrities Hate Attending Met Gala

robboadam

Featured Posts

robboadam

Found this article when searching for info on the Met Gala:

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/celebrities-hate-attending-the-met-gala

Anna Wintour kinda reminds me of Harvey Weinstein, in regards to the power that they both had to make or break careers.

Its quite sad, really - and probably explains why Gaga has missed some. I wouldn’t want to attend, personally, but I loathe networking.

kaelergrey

Business people knows the power of attending social events when they are starting their business but since gaga is already known. I dont think she needs that extra publicity. 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Applause

Well, the entertainment industry revolves around networking (or any successful business, really). You don't gotta love it, but ya gotta do it for success. :ladyhaha:

Xalser

Evan Peters

is that why they all cant dress on theme? 

emma roberts is an abuser

RAMROD

LOL, but most things in this life are based on community and networking.

Why do you think many people wanted to enroll in bonafide schools and universities? For the education? :sharon:  Maybe, but that is not the main reason, but the networking!

More often than not it will help you to succeed in your later life. It will give you more opportunities.  Many offices are still leaning to favor graduates from certain universities, especially if the boss are also almamater of that place too! Even if they cannot hire you, they will help you to make sure you’re forwarded to another places that got vacancies open. Especially if you have extraordinary grades too!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

robboadam

I think some people are focusing on me saying I don’t like networking rather than actually reading what the article says.

robboadam
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

LOL, but most things in this life are based on community and networking.

Why do you think many people wanted to enroll in bonafide schools and universities? For the education? :sharon:  Maybe, but that is not the main reason, but the networking!

More often than not it will help you to succeed in your later life. It will give you more opportunities.  Many offices are still leaning to favor graduates from certain universities, especially if the boss are also almamater of that place too! Even if they cannot hire you, they will help you to make sure you’re forwarded to another places that got vacancies open. Especially if you have extraordinary grades too!

Great lecture! You should do motivational speaking.

RAMROD
34 minutes ago, robboadam said:

Great lecture! You should do motivational speaking.

And you should sell ricin with that toxic personality sksksks

Earthling
29 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10909206

*she switched baristas. ☕️

RAMROD
Just now, Earthling said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10909206

She started it, not me. I was minding my business. :lolly:

BeIIadonna
36 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

its-what-she-deserves-gif-2.gif

ALGAYDO

I could totally see Gaga hating being at such an event. Maybe this is why doesn’t attend very often 

freebit

It sounds like such a chore, especially since celebs have to adhere to a schedule by arriving and walking the red carpet at an exact time. Even the attending Oscars sounds less stuffy and exhausting by comparison.

5 hours ago, robboadam said:

Anna Wintour kinda reminds me of Harvey Weinstein, in regards to the power that they both had to make or break careers.

She’s really done the most with this event. I remember reading that Kate Upton had to pay to attend at the height of her career a few years ago (allegedly celebrities paying to attend is rare & is reserved for the unfamous rich). Anna’s assistants also didn’t want to include Josh Hartnett once because they didn’t think he had done much lately (he was starting in the amazing Penny Dreadful at the time). Then ironically, last year, after years of being snooty, people like Ruby Rose are there, and it’s overrun with Kardashian/Jenner’s and children of famous people. It’s starting to seem kind of VMA-ish. It will be interesting to see if Anna’s influence wanes as print continues to die.

Archived