💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Noticed something about the John Wayne video.

uvglo

Featured Posts

uvglo

Now that I've noticed this im truly annoyed bc i will never unsee it so you all have to suffer too

VvxoouH.jpg

Gaga's not on the horse when it passes her, but once the screen changes, she's magically on the back. I always thought she was on it here ???? im gonna fight.... why did yall not tell me this i feel like i was lied to

My mandela effect queen...

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

GypsyBabe

I noticed it before. I just always thought that she was imagining the visuals or just telling a story because it ends with her walking away from the same spot. 

⚯͛

Raccoon

Kinda off topic but... Does anybody know why the "Filmed in GAGA-VISION™" below the title? :awkney:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

LeJudas
9 minutes ago, Raccoon said:

Kinda off topic but... Does anybody know why the "Filmed in GAGA-VISION™" below the title? :awkney:

Where does it say that? :oprah:

uvglo
11 minutes ago, Raccoon said:

Probably to imitate opening credits of a movie? Like, the "filmed in beautiful technicolor!" .

PunkTheFunk

The whole video is her fantasizing about being with John Wayne. She sees the horse pass by and wishes she could be on the back of it, and then at the very end of the video her daydream is finished and she's back in her pink suit.

culturalbaptism

That's how it's supposed to be. I guess I won't be suffering after all.

l138.gif

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

SLAYing

Cuz she's daydreaming about the whole thing.. Duhh:saladga:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Twitter
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The whole video is her fantasizing about being with John Wayne. She sees the horse pass by and wishes she could be on the back of it, and then at the very end of the video her daydream is finished and she's back in her pink suit.

This exactly.

kaelergrey

The whole video is just her imagination which is why it is weird. Meaning to say, The OLD GAGA is still alive in her memories

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

uvglo
2 hours ago, SLAYing said:

Cuz she's daydreaming about the whole thing.. Duhh:saladga:

girl i was just saying i didnt see it until today ... duhh

2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

3 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I noticed it before. I just always thought that she was imagining the visuals or just telling a story because it ends with her walking away from the same spot. 

thank you guys for explaining!! :hug:idk how i never noticed lmfaoooo

Spoiler

i still feel betrayed no one pointed it out to me before but its fine im fine !!!!!

Raccoon
14 hours ago, LeJudas said:

Where does it say that? :oprah:

at 15 sec.

14 hours ago, uvglo said:

Probably to imitate opening credits of a movie? Like, the "filmed in beautiful technicolor!" .

Ohh I see... Thank you!

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

calmar
14 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She also daydreams about having a longer face

lady-gaga-john-wayne-video-wtach-1486581

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived