💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How successful would The Cure be if....

gts14

Featured Posts

gts14

How successful would The Cure be if Gaga debuted it during the Superbowl and released it on iTunes afterwards?

DutchHooker

How succesful would it be with a MV... that's a better question :trollga:

giphy.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

rumours

Top 10 without video. 

Top 5 with some longevity in the Top 20 if it had a great MV and Super Bowl debut

Tom Nook

The song manage to go Platinum and be a top 40 (39 but don’t @ me :emma:) so with the super bowl I think it'll be able to be No. 1 and knock off Migos for at least for 1 week 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

bloody g

If it was released instead of Perfect Illusion... Tbh I'm scared just to think about it... Rolling In The Deep a flop yes

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

joannesrats

Honestly the GP ate that song up without any promotion. It's kind of amazing to think that MR peaked after the Super Bowl, but a song like The Cure could have been insanely popular with a debut at the SB and a video released right after. 

Chris Evans

Drake at one point sold a third of what MR did and was #1 for 9 weeks. Releasing it during the Superbowl would've made it Top 5 but because of her lack of streaming power compared to others it would dropped to Top 20 the following week. 

Without streaming on her side she's not gonna get a hit again 

ArtGagaPop

Top 10 on charts over the world. #1 in US if she debuted a video the day after the peformance.

Reality

Considering it did well without Gaga promoting it at all (unless you count the AMAs, but that was literally months after), I'd say that it would have done really well. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

GagaUnderYou

With a music video and heavy TV promotion it would be one of her signature hits. 

spanishmonster
18 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Top 10 on charts over the world. #1 in US if she debuted a video the day after the peformance.

This is sad to read tbh

buy stupid love on itunes

Born To Slay

It might've debuted at number one. Million Reasons sold 150k that week and Perfect Illusion sold 100k. So the song would've likely debuted with 250k in sales and would've pulled stremaing numbers better then MR did that week because it's new and if she dropped the video with the song upon release, it would've been even better. So I'd say if she debuted The Cure the Friday before the Super Bowl with and dropped the video the same day and made The Cure the centerpiece of the Super Bowl performance the way she did with Million Reasons), the song would've debuted at number one. 

Honestly, Gaga should've debuted the lead single Super Bowl week. 

Archived