💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry pays respects to deceased fan

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Yesterday, at 5PM, we were all shocked to find out that 19 year old Hussein Marwani had passed away.

By "us", I mean Lebanese twitter. He was one of us, and Lebanon being such a small country, we all sort of knew each other. It was such a hard reality to swallow that one of us had died just like that. The poor guy was at the beach, and drowned.

What makes it extremely horrifying and honestly made me tear up is the fact that this was his last tweet:

... I have no words.

Marwani suffered a lot of bullying from some twitter members, whom he told me about personally. These hypocrits are all acting like saints now. He had unfollowed me some time in the past, because I stanned Gaga way too much for his taste. No grudges.

Marwani was a big part of stan twitter and a known Katy Perry stan. Today Katy Perry got the knews and she left a very touching comment on his last Instagram picture:

That would have made him so happy. Rest in peace Marwani.

chaeri pls

SissyFromSpace

This is so sad :’( may be Rest In Peace 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

GaGaLB

RIP :(@hunty I didn't know you're a Lebanese. I thought that I'm the only Lebanese member in here

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, GaGaLB said:

RIP :(@hunty I didn't know you're a Lebanese. I thought that I'm the only Lebanese member in here

there are a lot of us

chaeri pls

LetsGetHigh

I saw this today and I was so shocked how he's 19 and also drowned and died so suddenly. Barely tweeting some memes and then he's gone. 

This seriously ****ed me over ngl.

SpamMusubi

RIP and my deepest prayers to his family:(

Sushi is my one true passion

Pop Music

As much as we come for katy I truly think she is a sweet person. May the fan Rest In Peace. Made me think of Jamey :wacko: 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ImpossiblePrincess

rip :(:( 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Archived