💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

I Heard Million Reasons In A Burlington...

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

So I was at a Burlington the other day so my mom could buy some new shoes, and while going through the sections I heard Million Reasons so of course, I start singing along to it (not loud but in whispers) and as we’re going through the sections I see an older lady (about 60) singing along to the song also so as we pass I just make a little comment like “Million Reasons?” to her and she tells me she loves Gaga and has since 2012 but Joanne has been her favorite. This was all sooo weird to me because i’ve truly never met anyone in real life who really stans Gaga, and I didn’t think it’d be someone of a higher age like that since they usually seem quite critical of her. Who’s the oldest Gaga stan you’ve met? (Also i hope this isn’t a rude question) 

an angel held me like a child

rumours

2012?

More likely, Cheek to Cheek snatched her powdered wig and drug her into the fandom. 

That’s what happened to me at least :queenga:

CannaeDrive

I know plenty in the 40 to 60 years old range

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Pop Music

My stepdad is 64 and adores gaga. His favorite album is ARTPOP (bc i've played it so much, he knows all the words to all the songs and loves gypsy and manicure). He went to the JWT with me (bc i'm only 17 and no one else wanted to come with me) and he kept dragging DJ white shadow and kept saying to me "is the queen coming on soon?" :queenga::ladyhaha:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Sepsami
18 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

My stepdad is 64 and adores gaga. His favorite album is ARTPOP (bc i've played it so much, he knows all the words to all the songs and loves gypsy and manicure). He went to the JWT with me (bc i'm only 17 and no one else wanted to come with me) and he kept dragging DJ white shadow and kept saying to me "is the queen coming on soon?" :queenga::ladyhaha:

Not me imagining a 64 year old man bopping it to Sexxx Dreams :ladyhaha: 

Pop Music
Just now, Sepsami said:

Not me imagining a 64 year old man bopping it to Sexxx Dreams :ladyhaha: 

This is the best thing i've ever seen :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: :ladyhaha: 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Mirrion Rizzons

lmao I know plenty of gaga stans

There's at least 5 or so in my year alone (ngl 3 are my friends)

also my friends parents love gaga:ladyhaha:

Miaou

Not surprised. Million Reasons is literally her best song and one of the most beautiful song I heard. 

All my friends love Million Reasons, it's her most loved song in my entourage. Some of my friends were so shook when they heard that Lady Gaga was singing this song. Now they all respect Gaga so much. Maybe in her fan base Million Reasons isn't the favorite song but with the GP, it's truly THE song 

Archived