💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So Gaga isn't going to the MET Gala, how does that make you feel?

dit

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I would be disappointed tbh, the theme this year i made for her. And Donatella is hosting so... 

I would love her to show up there this year. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaelergrey

Maybe she is not showing up because she will release new music on that day and shock everybody else. :stalkga:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Gagadonna

it doesn't make me feel anything

i'm lowkey dead inside so :trollga:

Sneaky Oliver

I doubt she would turn down Donatella's invitation :interestinga: she's coming in custom versace 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Snow
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I would be disappointed tbh, the theme this year i made for her. And Donatella is hosting so... 

I would love her to show up there this year. 

Hmm, I think it might actually be a good thing if she isn't going as this year's theme screams Madonna, not Gaga. Besides M has been Donatella's good friend since the 90's... And I just feel like there would be some unnecessary comparisons given the theme. And as it seems Madonna is even performing. Then again,this might also be a perfect oportunity to make clear there really isn't any bad blood.. We'll see. :)

Oriane
4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Hmm, I think it might actually be a good thing if she isn't going as this year's theme screams Madonna, not Gaga. Besides M has been Donatella's good friend since the 90's... And I just feel like there would be some unnecessary comparisons given the theme. And as it seems Madonna is even performing. Then again,this might also be a perfect oportunity to make clear there really isn't any bad blood.. We'll see. :)

Same, in 2010 or 2011 it would have been interesting but I don't see Gaga wearing something in that theme now. And if she does, she will do something traditional, not provocative.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

monketsharona
3 hours ago, Snow said:

I would actually love a new picture with Gaga and Madonna, and this occasion seems like the perfect time to scream to the world they don't give a F of what people could say about them

Jinzo

I honestly had hope because Donatella is hosting and they're friends but well it's gaga we're talking about.. So I'm not shocked. :interestinga:

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

I honestly had hope because Donatella is hosting and they're friends but well it's gaga we're talking about.. So I'm not shocked 

giphy.gif

You can still have hope, nothing is confirmed if she'll be or not... 

mamo

if gaga does attend, I hope she wears a McQueen archive - I would literally DIE. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

BabylonHooker

omg, it's like every artist will attend this event tomorrow. If she doesn't come, it will be one of the biggest Gaga meltdowns of 2018
 :excuseu::excuseu::excuseu: 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

justanothergay
3 minutes ago, flopheart said:

HOW WE KNOW THIS?

We don’t.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

dit
2 hours ago, LavenderB said:

It's only Sunday. wyd :selena:

The event is tomorrow. Gaga should be there soon if she is going but we know she isn't because she told me so :stalkga: 

Archived