💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

artRAVE | My creation

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

Welcome to my creation/design of the artRAVE: the ARTPOP Ball. This is the continuation of The Born This Way Ball. Gaga goes by her alter-ego: Venus. The show begins with Gaga killing PETGA and it represents the ups and downs during her life. During the first few acts she is unstoppable, she parties, she lives her life to the fullest but near the end the storyline gets very dark and near the end she commits suicide.

1. 'Aura'

Gaga starts off the show singing 'Aura' on the main stage while holding a knife and wearing a "burqa"-inspired outfit. Near the end she kills PETGA (BTWB tease) and as soon as she kills her she is chased by her army of soldiers. During the spelling of ARTPOP she disappears behind the stage.

ACT 1: Venus (End-stage)

2. 'G.U.Y.'

During the Greetings Himeros intro, a light Gaga figure appears on the screens and near the end of it the end-stage fills with water and Venus appears in a sparkling leotard. She flawlessly dances and sings while greeting the public and welcoming them to planet Venus.

3. 'Venus'

During this number Gaga removes the leotard and we see the infamous bikini bra.

4. 'Born This Way'

ACT 2: Fashion (Main stage and catwalks)

5. 'MANiCURE'

During this song Gaga appears from underneath the stage wearing a bright girly japanese outfit while getting her nails and hair done. During the instrumental breakdown we see a long catwalk.

6. 'Donatella' / 'Fashion!'

Gaga and her dancers put on a runway fashion show during these energetic numbers, while walking down the runway.

7. 'Beautiful, Dirty, Rich'

During this song Gaga strips down to a simple leotard and near the end she tells us that no matter who we are, we all are beautiful from the inside (making fun of the social media).

ACT 3: Party (Main stage, catwalks and end-stage)

8. 'Just Dance' / 'Telephone' / 'Poker Face'

9. 'LoveGame'

This is the ''hits'' act and it is very ''neon''. Gaga and her dancers are wearing neon costumes and the stage is lit up in neon lights.

ACT 4: Sin (Main stage)

10. 'Sexxx Dreams'

During this number, Gaga is wearing a dominatrix inspired outfit. Props include: beds, satin sheets, petals and soft **** is shown on the screens. Gaga waits for her lover to come home.

11. 'Do What U Want'

Gaga and her dancers pick a fan from the audience and tie him/her up in a bed as Gaga seduces him and dances provocatively around him/her.

12. 'Mary Jane Holland'

When she finishes DWUW she gets high and we hear the synths of MJH. She performs the song the same way she did at the artRAVE.

13. 'Alejandro'

Feeling guilty for what she did she confesses her sins, but she still continues to sin (do drugs, drink alcohol, have sex).

ACT 5: FAME

14. 'Bad Romance'

'Venus'  feels unapologetic for her sins even though she knows she is near the end of her life.

15. 'Paparazzi'

16. 'The Edge of Glory'

The famous and beautiful goddess of love and sex commits suicide near the end of the song.

Encore: Her army (dancers) try to bring her back to life and she emerges from underneath the stage wearing an all white outfit and ends the show with an energetic performance of Applause.

17. 'ARTPOP'

18. 'Applause'

Thoughts? :gum:

Delulu

Damn, you're good at this! :excited2: Make a JWT one ♄

f*** u pop music

jakob
2 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

11. 'Do What U Want'

Gaga and her dancers pick a fan from the audience and tie him/her up in a bed as Gaga seduces him and dances provocatively around him/her.

That would be AWESOME :firega::firega::firega:

I love this concept! You are super talented :kara:

Panchecco

it seems like you put most pop girls tours into a bowl and made a salad :ladyhaha:

Sneaky Oliver

I like the "Sin" concept and now I want a neon act for the next tour :giveup: 

2 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

he famous and beautiful goddess of love and sex commits suicide near the end of the song

I always think Applause segment from JWT should come after Paparazzi so she would come back to life for the applause :giveup:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Smother Em Eh

Love it! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Phoebe Buffay
12 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I like the "Sin" concept and now I want a neon act for the next tour :giveup: 

I always think Applause segment from JWT should come after Paparazzi so she would come back to life for the applause :giveup:

10 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Love it! 

12 hours ago, xoxo Human said:

That would be AWESOME :firega::firega::firega:

I love this concept! You are super talented :kara:

12 hours ago, seashellbabe said:

this is so excellent 

12 hours ago, Riley James Everett said:

bookmarked :firega:

13 hours ago, Jessica Germ said:

TalenT :bon:

14 hours ago, Peter Joanne K said:

Damn, you're good at this! :excited2: Make a JWT one ♄

Thanks for the love y'all. default_oprah134.gifdefault_oprah2.gif

monster4life231

Love it all, but we need a bit of Gypsy 😊.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived