💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best ABBA Non-Famous Song?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

ABBA has been my favourite group for 12 years now. The quality of their music is beyond belief, I've actually not heard a single song from them I don't like. They are the only music entity I put even above Lady Gaga for music quality :firega: (don't shoot me)

Of course some songs everyone knows but there's some less famous amazing gems and I can't pick one favourite

These are my favs of less famous tracks:

But some of the famous ones like The Winner Takes it All, SOS, Take A Chance On Me, Chiquitita, Thank-you For The Music etc etc etc

God how is it possible for so much perfection to come out of one group?????????? :duck:

SolidSnake

ABBA was just insane at the amount of good music they put out. Ill have to think on this and get back to you.

Economy
1 minute ago, SolidSnake said:

ABBA was just insane at the amount of good music they put out. Ill have to think on this and get back to you.

I know! Like I actually don't know how they made so much good music no other act that I can think of consistently put out so much high quality music. Fillers in albums hardly existed for them

I think of all the legends that have existed up until now and to me ABBA was #1 by far!

They were mediocre on stage performances, it was not their strength. They weren't performance artists

But the music itself was of the most Supreme you can possibly find!!!

PunkTheFunk

There are SO many good ones :tony: Here are just a few off the top of my head:

Economy
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

There are SO many good ones :tony: Here are just a few off the top of my head:

Yazzz!

Also these are really fun but I didn't list them on OP cuz I wouldn't put them among my top favs but I still love them:

Luxe Ford

This is a lot darker than their usual stuff. Haunting and brimming with the feeling of paranoia. And the production is just out of the roof!

My absolute ABBA favorite.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Evan Peters

DONT GO WASTING YOUR EMOTIOOOOOONNNNN LAY ALL YOUR LOVE ON ME

gmagik_4.gif

DONT GO SHARING YOUR DEVOTIOOOOONNN LAY ALL YOUR LOVE ON ME 

gmagik_4.gifgmagik_4.gif

Spoiler

k i kno it was a semi hit but nobody talks about this iconic, brilliant, amazing, never done before, song

emma roberts is an abuser

34 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yazzz!

Also these are really fun but I didn't list them on OP cuz I wouldn't put them among my top favs but I still love them:

Omg Happy New Year is by FAR one of THE BEST ABBA songs ever! 

Marina And The Diamond gives such ABBA vibes especially noticeable on FROOT. She’s so underrated!

Queen Gloria
1 hour ago, Economy said:

KooKoo

Technically it’s not their song but I love this mashup 

Dreaming is free

Blake

I've already said mine in the other ABBA song thread. @Economy already posted it but oh well, I am too so. :ladyhaha:

Archived