• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Princess Zelda

• Antichrist

• Flora

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually never heard with tags, to be honest...

Flawless song is flawless. I believe Fernando Garibay said that song is being saved for something special. I hope it's part of this tour in some way.

Hahah well it's a given that it sounds so much better without them! And omg I really would love her to like re record it as a song off the next album or maybe a single with a featured artist? Like what she did with TGT

I agree; however, I would hate for it to have a feature. "No Way" is so perfect with just her. ANYONE else would ruin it. I love Cher, but at the same time, I would also in that case rather have GaGa singing the full song alone.

True! I wish TGT would have been her alone, especially since Cher is not being so nice towards people asking about it, while Gaga loves when we beg her for stuff like that

No Way is my favorite unreleased. :worship2: I hope it's one of the two unreleased songs that she'll sing at the BTW ball. :excited2:

ChicaSkas

Actually, in 2009 when it leaked there was a tagged version for a brief time. Then shortly after we got an HQ-ier version.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

True! I wish TGT would have been her alone, especially since Cher is not being so nice towards people asking about it, while Gaga loves when we beg her for stuff like that

Well, her own fans arent really that happy about Gaga being in the album, and the only people that bother her and tweet her like 1000 times a day about the song, are Gaga fans who are just there because of Gaga and dont actually give a damn if cher is there lol, it doesnt surprise me shes not as nice as before.

anyway, i think No Way is her best unrealeased song, i would trade it for BE, Speechless or Ü&I anytime, and I got a feeling that that "special thing" shes saving it for, that fernando mentioned, has something to do with the Btw ball, specially for the acoustic section, what else can she play? you and i will probably be played in another section, as its not all acoustic anymore, she cant do BE, PF, or speechless because it would look as recycling, and from BTW, she might perform MTN or HAIR, hair like she did it at sydney monster hall show and iheartradio, but many people has seen it so i dont think itll be there, So MTN or BTW, WE NEED NO WAY IN THERE!!!!

kthxbai

Edited by TheGreatestMonster

Princess Zelda

I never understood what's so amazing about it. I don't really like it, I think it's too much of a hip-hop ballad thing.

Edited by Bedroom Hymns

ChicaSkas

I never understood what's so amazing about it. I don't really like it, I think it's too much of a hip-hop ballad thing.

It sheds insight into her Fusari/Germanotta production days, and it's well-written.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Princess Zelda

It sheds insight into her Fusari/Germanotta production days, and it's well-written.

The lyrics are actually part of the reason I don't really like this song. It makes me think of ghetto cheating stories.

Maybe it's the production what puts me off it, though.

Antichrist

The lyrics are actually part of the reason I don't really like this song. It makes me think of ghetto cheating stories.

Maybe it's the production what puts me off it, though.

Maybe it has something to do with the past of Gaga, which she'll reveal in MTN video :o!