Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna Posted 3 Videos in YT

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Blond

This masterpiece would be brought to hell nowadays because oversensitive people with their dull cultural appropriation thing but we sure can support and call masterpieces degenerate,popular things around with no story whatsoever

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Supersonic
10 minutes ago, Blond said:

This masterpiece would be brought to hell nowadays because oversensitive people with their dull cultural appropriation thing

Rightfully so

JHS

She's been uploading lots of videos for the last 3 weeks:excited2: Still Into The Groove left tho:interestinga:

That J

Im pretty much the only fan on earth that likes Hey You so Im glad to see it included. Paradise Not For Me is the holy grail tho!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

culturalbaptism
On 5/4/2018 at 11:02 AM, That J said:

Im pretty much the only fan on earth that likes Hey You so Im glad to see it included. Paradise Not For Me is the holy grail tho!!!

I pretend this song doesn't exist. :toofunny:

I can't wait for the Ray Of Light videos to be posted. Can you imagine The Power Of Good-Bye in 1080p? She looks stunning in this video.

tumblr_mqdwq2HjMX1r0jd3uo1_500.gif

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

That J
53 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

I pretend this song doesn't exist. :toofunny:

I can't wait for the Ray Of Light videos to be posted. Can you imagine The Power Of Good-Bye in 1080p? She looks stunning in this video.

tumblr_mqdwq2HjMX1r0jd3uo1_500.gif

OMG Yes I can because Ive been dreaming of it!!!!!  

Honestly I think Hey You is better than some songs like I Love New York, Birthday Song, even Superstar. Lol.  But we are going loooooooooooow down the dumpster pile. Lol. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived