Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6, Gaga, BloodPop & The Feathered Fedora..

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
35 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

Tea game strong :bon: Work it @DutchHooker Dutch HOOOOAAKKAAAAHHA :firega:

giphy.gif

Yaaaaaasssssss gurl! :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
2 hours ago, munty hunty said:

It doesn’t really seem like Bobby’s done much these past couple years except yell at “Farhan” :toofunny:

In regards to promo, fans have done more than Bobby has.

I hate how y'all discredit Bobby's efforts everytime you can. He literally got SB, Coachella, AMAs and did his thing last year. I believe Bobby will know how to handle Gaga's promo for her new music. 

Sandrology
9 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Omg I live for this... we're building an army :derpga:

I would love to educate Bobby how it's done :trollga:

I have nothing to add, except: giphy.gif

ryanripley
2 hours ago, munty hunty said:

It doesn’t really seem like Bobby’s done much these past couple years except yell at “Farhan” :toofunny:

gurl... gaga was everywhere the past year or so

bobby is a great manager

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Skabi
4 hours ago, monsterdino said:

the NO thing was kinda obvious

but the feathered fedora is a big reach, they were probably talking about her outfit at the met

i just realised the met gala is in 3 days :giveup: do we know if gaga will attend?

Ashley
3 hours ago, munty hunty said:

This has got to be the most delusional thing I’ve read on this site. :air:

Nafen

Ugh this site always gets my hopes up based off of little crumbs of data that you guys find and somehow manage to construct a whole cake out of but then when anyone tries to slice or eat the cake it always falls apart last minute  :noparty:

DutchHooker
26 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

This has got to be the most delusional thing I’ve read on this site. :air:

I thought I was the most delusional :cryga: 

Joke :derpga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DonnieDarko
3 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

People may have their opinion, in comparison with pre-ARTPOP, the promotion and succes is nothing, you have to agree, I'm not blaming Bobby personally, I'm not bashing him.. the SB was a good choice... but overall it was messy and too many live performances instead of online promotion..

It’s not a matter of having an opinion. It’s matter of having basic knowledge of how managers work. The fans have no knowledge whatsoever and if they do, they do not write the posts as the one that I’ve quoted. This particular person should have some self respect bc writing things like this made him look uneducated at best. 

DutchHooker
30 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

i just realised the met gala is in 3 days :giveup: do we know if gaga will attend?

Perhaps she's attending with a feathered fedora?! :lolly:

Luxe Ford
3 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Is it wrong that I don't understand anything of this? :interestinga:

Not at all. My two favourite things are playing with words and playing with myself. 

Where I find words I will turn them.

Where I find foes I will burn them.

/Luxe, pretentious twat

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

monsterdino
2 hours ago, Queen Neyde said:

I mean Donatella is hosting the MET Gala so I would guess since they are very close

Yemeni Feed
7 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

O yass sis.. we're hear educating some taste... we need a bop vibe or something we would love... what do you think about a gospel album? :ladyhaha:

YES TO WHITE HAT!! Gospel it is gospel pop!

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Archived