💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Aquaria serving Yuyi realness

Borislshere

Featured Posts

ShockPop

Vixen has been toxic from the start. I can spot an evil cĂšnt a mile off and all she wanted was to bring others down and play the victim in an aggressive way. Pure evil. Kill it with fire.

Aquaria impressed since day 1. She will win.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NCgaga
1 hour ago, gag said:

This. Plus,

She wasn't calling Aquaria a racist. She was calling out the narrative that was being set up and how racists WATCHING would interpret the situation (confrontational black girl, crying white girl). Aquaria knew she was right too because she immediately shut up once Vixen brought that up.

Eh. The only thing I disagree about  this is Vixen came into the show saying "I'm here to fight". Literally her first line. She also instigated the issue between Aquaria and Cracker. In that she said "If I'm not going to be in a fight, I want to see one". Then she wants to get mad that People saw her as angry or wanting to fight? Vixen painted that picture very Clear. I also didn't like Eureka cornering her and making her back down on the couch, BUT- the whole issue was Monique saying "What you mean by being crafty?", and getting offended at Eureka saying that. Vixen and Monique both openly bragged about being crafty queens and being able to throw stuff together on a low budget, but somehow Eureka isn't allowed to say that? Umm no. 

gag
1 hour ago, NCgaga said:

Eh. The only thing I disagree about  this is Vixen came into the show saying "I'm here to fight". Literally her first line. She also instigated the issue between Aquaria and Cracker. In that she said "If I'm not going to be in a fight, I want to see one". Then she wants to get mad that People saw her as angry or wanting to fight? Vixen painted that picture very Clear. I also didn't like Eureka cornering her and making her back down on the couch, BUT- the whole issue was Monique saying "What you mean by being crafty?", and getting offended at Eureka saying that. Vixen and Monique both openly bragged about being crafty queens and being able to throw stuff together on a low budget, but somehow Eureka isn't allowed to say that? Umm no. 

IMO everyone is putting way too much weight on that entrance line and in all honesty, I appreciate her instigating the drama. Everyone has been complaining of the lack of it during last 2 seasons and Vixen clearly came to remedy that. Vixen didn't like that Aquaria was being fake - and LBR, she was - in front of Cracker and she called it out. She's a drag queen.

The Eureka thing did not boil down the 'crafty' comment though, there were clearly a lot of things building up to that moment between them. In the following episode, the thing Vixen didn't like was the "I'm so tired of hearing y'all talk, can I go have a cigarette". And like... she's absolutely right that Eureka was being completely annoying with that.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Dukttape
3 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Vixen has been toxic from the start. I can spot an evil cĂšnt a mile off and all she wanted was to bring others down and play the victim in an aggressive way. Pure evil. Kill it with fire.

Aquaria impressed since day 1. She will win.

y0x8x.gif

MJHolland
6 hours ago, Devyn said:

Cause she made some points :emma: 

Black queens on the show are often shown as bitter and angry and she knew that's how fans were going to take her. The only difference between her and the rest of the black queens is, she didn't go on the show trying to be likeable like them. She laid her cards out on the table. 

For example, after her first argument with Eureka, Eureka walked off admitting to purposely poking at The Vixen to get her to snap. The Vixen had all the right to do so. Even in the argument with Aquaria, other queens agreed that Aquaria can come off the wrong way and that that wasn't going to mix well with The Vixen. 

Tonight, Vixen was just 100% in the wrong. 

6 hours ago, gag said:

This. Plus,

She wasn't calling Aquaria a racist. She was calling out the narrative that was being set up and how racists WATCHING would interpret the situation (confrontational black girl, crying white girl). Aquaria knew she was right too because she immediately shut up once Vixen brought that up.

She called the edit racist because she wanted to make an excuse for the fact that she’s an actual mean person 

She has no anger management skills 

She has no maturity 

Eurika tried to hurry the hatched with her so many times. She didn’t even say to send the Vixen Home. But the Vixen was a rude c*nt per usual. 

Aquaria shut up because a white person stand zero chance in the court of public opinion when a black person pulls the race card at random. 

Supersonic
17 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

She called the edit racist because she wanted to make an excuse for the fact that she’s an actual mean person 

She has no anger management skills 

She has no maturity 

Eurika tried to hurry the hatched with her so many times. She didn’t even say to send the Vixen Home. But the Vixen was a rude c*nt per usual. 

Aquaria shut up because a white person stand zero chance in the court of public opinion when a black person pulls the race card at random. 

But the edit and perception of fans IS mostly racist.... She may have no maturity and no anger management skills, but that doesn't take away that she has had actual poignant points before, to which other black queens like Monet universially agreed with in Untucked. Not to mention she is on good terms with every girl on season 10, specifically eureka and aquaria too.

Dismissing Vixen's points completely and just putting her off as just "an angry bitch" just shows a lack empathy and self-reflection imo. Of course a black queen who grew up hearing "black people ruined pride" is gonna be hypersensitive to seeing or experiencing racist patterns. Like... yeah yesterday she was a straight up insecure c*nt, but you can call that out without dismissing the points she has made in the past or what she stands for politically.

MJHolland
2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

But the edit and perception of fans IS mostly racist.... She may have no maturity and no anger management skills, but that doesn't take away that she has had actual poignant points before, to which other black queens like Monet universially agreed with in Untucked. Not to mention she is on good terms with every girl on season 10, specifically eureka and aquaria too.

Dismissing Vixen's points completely and just putting her off as just "an angry bitch" just shows a lack empathy and self-reflection imo. Of course a black queen who grew up hearing "black people ruined pride" is gonna be hypersensitive to seeing or experiencing racist patterns. Like... yeah yesterday she was a straight up insecure c*nt, but you can call that out without dismissing the points she has made in the past or what she stands for politically.

The Vixen coming off as wan bitch has nothing to do with a bitchy racist edit 

The Vixen comes off as a b*tch because she is a b*tch with the maturity of a 10 y/o

Has nothing to do with racism and it demeans the struggle POC actually suffer at the hands of racism. 

The Vixen pulled the race card bc she knew she was being unreasonably rude and mean, so she blamed the editors for being racist proactively. 

How do you not see how transparent that was? 

Like I understand editors and audiences can play up angry black peoples... but Vixen was in fact a crazy b*tch! Solely her fault!

StarlightSeiya

I LOVE Aquaria's looks but...I just don't think it's fair that Aquaria has the funds and resources(and connects?) to buy all these outfits while other deserving queens have to create their own outfits with the little resources/money they have. 

Bone Apple Tea bebe

ShockPop
5 hours ago, Dukttape said:

y0x8x.gif

I'm actually the grandchild of illegal immigrants on both sides.

Just because a person is trash and black it doesn't mean they're not trash.

ItsTommyBitch

I'm just shook at Aquaria, the most unfunny queen of the season, slaying Snatch Game. Nothing has impressed me more with her this season, and I was NOT a fan from episodse like 1-4, and thought her looks in the triple ball were honestly kind of off topic - they were good looks yes, but I was ready for Michelle to drag her. She honestly has calmed down since the Vixen drama - cause the Vixen was right, and I feel like she's more aware of her lack of social presence/interaction skills and trying to make up for it. Like, she doesn't know how to joke with people healthily - like that one shady comment she threw, but dialed the heck back afterwards. BUT, she's getting better - at least according to the edit. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Supersonic
2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

The Vixen coming off as wan bitch has nothing to do with a bitchy racist edit 

The Vixen comes off as a b*tch because she is a b*tch with the maturity of a 10 y/o

Has nothing to do with racism and it demeans the struggle POC actually suffer at the hands of racism. 

The Vixen pulled the race card bc she knew she was being unreasonably rude and mean, so she blamed the editors for being racist proactively. 

How do you not see how transparent that was? 

Like I understand editors and audiences can play up angry black peoples... but Vixen was in fact a crazy b*tch! Solely her fault!

Yeah but how many white girls have been on Drag Race, pulled the same **** and gotten "I love her, she's so sassy! She says what's on her mind! I love drama!" reactions. Raven is one of the most universially liked white queens and she was a FREAKING ASSHOLE on her season. Detox and Willam are some of the most popular queens, despite starting more drama on their respective seasons and afterwards.

I'm sure The Vixen has no problem being "the bitch", but Vixen does not wanna be "the angry black bitch". Thinking "How is this gonna make me look when we are dishing it against each other equally and suddenly she starts crying?" is a totally valid thought and unfortunately common to have when you are a black person arguing with somebody white in a public space. Hell, Jasmine Masters got 6 months of racist abuse and death threats because she bickered with Trixie Mattel on Untucked for 2 minutes, Kennedy Davenport got the same treatment for bickering with Pearl. Tone-policing is a HUGE thing, not just in conservative circles. Black people are expected to ALWAYS be prim, proper and subordinate when presenting opinions.

This is not just a thing that questions the actions of queens and editors, it's one that mainly questions the perception of the audience. Which is why Aquaria shut up afterwards and pulled her sh*t together, because she KNEW this could be stringed together in a way that could trigger heaps of racist abuse towards the Vixen once the episode airs.

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Yeah but how many white girls have been on Drag Race, pulled the same **** and gotten "I love her, she's so sassy! She says what's on her mind! I love drama!" reactions. Raven is one of the most universially liked white queens and she was a FREAKING ASSHOLE on her season. Detox and Willam are some of the most popular queens, despite starting more drama on their respective seasons and afterwards.

I'm sure The Vixen has no problem being "the bitch", but Vixen does not wanna be "the angry black bitch". Thinking "How is this gonna make me look when we are dishing it against each other equally and suddenly she starts crying?" is a totally valid thought and unfortunately common to have when you are a black person arguing with somebody white in a public space. Hell, Jasmine Masters got 6 months of racist abuse and death threats because she bickered with Trixie Mattel on Untucked for 2 minutes, Kennedy Davenport got the same treatment for bickering with Pearl. Tone-policing is a HUGE thing, not just in conservative circles. Black people are expected to ALWAYS be prim, proper and subordinate when presenting opinions.

This is not just a thing that questions the actions of queens and editors, it's one that mainly questions the perception of the audience. Which is why Aquaria shut up afterwards and pulled her sh*t together, because she KNEW this could be stringed together in a way that could trigger heaps of racist abuse towards the Vixen once the episode airs.

Right, white queens never get bad fan reactions 

Oh wait that no true, hello alaska phiphi ginger minj lmao 

There is no systematic process in which black RPDR girls get treated harsher than other races. Just think of all the hated white bitchy queens. 

There are plenty of black sassy queens that are BELOVED. Shangela, Latrice, RU, etc. 

They are sassy. The Vixen is MEAN. It has nothing to do with race. 

Borislshere
6 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Right, white queens never get bad fan reactions 

Oh wait that no true, hello alaska phiphi ginger minj lmao 

There is no systematic process in which black RPDR girls get treated harsher than other races. Just think of all the hated white bitchy queens. 

There are plenty of black sassy queens that are BELOVED. Shangela, Latrice, RU, etc. 

They are sassy. The Vixen is MEAN. It has nothing to do with race. 

But that’s the thing. The vixen is talking about those racist fans. Not those fans who give queens **** just because they can. She’s talking about the messy ones who purposely attack queens for being black and are extra hard on them just because of their race. I’ve seen it a ton of times over the years of drag race and it just seems to get worse. 

Craven Moorecox
12 hours ago, Devyn said:

Cause she made some points :emma: 

Black queens on the show are often shown as bitter and angry and she knew that's how fans were going to take her. The only difference between her and the rest of the black queens is, she didn't go on the show trying to be likeable like them. She laid her cards out on the table. 

For example, after her first argument with Eureka, Eureka walked off admitting to purposely poking at The Vixen to get her to snap. The Vixen had all the right to do so. Even in the argument with Aquaria, other queens agreed that Aquaria can come off the wrong way and that that wasn't going to mix well with The Vixen. 

Tonight, Vixen was just 100% in the wrong. 

At first, I was upset that eureka would purposefully instigate and cause a problem with the vixen; however, after tonight, I can see why eureka poked at the vixen.  Eureka could tell that the vixen had some animosity towards her. Home girl was serving eureka a bad plate of food and eureka didn’t want to eat it. Sadly vixen animosity towards euroka is unjustified and petty :toofunny:

jereve

Top 4:

Aquaria

Miz Cracker

Eureka

Kameron Michaels/Asia

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Archived