LG6 Poll Release Year

LadyLuca

LG6 Poll release year  

130 members have voted

1. 1. LG6 release year

Featured Posts

Reality
45 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

I'm fairly sure the BloodPop collab is more of a BloodPop ft. Gaga thing, so it won't be a lead single for an album.  I think if Gaga does her stuff well she can make an album-worthy era out of ASIB and by 2019 that will have died down, it will have been three years since Joanne, which aligns with her release calendar and we will have had enough Gaga to satisfy ourselves from the BloodPop collab and ASIB. And that, my friends, is the tea.

I'm pretty sure that they're two separate things. Gaga and BloodPop did work on a song for his album (or it may just be a standalone single, I don't know), but I don't think that all the recent teasing was just for that song. Unless Gaga's a singer, writer, producer, etc. for his album, there's no need to tease us so heavily for it. I mean, it's never been confirmed that the stuff they're working on is for LG6 specifically, but we can pretty much say with confidence that it is. 

🃏🖤👹

LadyLuca

In my opinion we get ASIB and the Vegas recidency this year. In order to promote Vegas people will want some new music so I think she will release a song for Vegas. (not a whole album) 

I think LG6 will come late in 2019 (Q3/Q4)

QueenGermanotta

She will release a song or maxbe even a EP for Vegas but guys you are so impatient! The recidence is 2 years long! its her anavirsary gig. 

The next full LP will be in 2020 and thats okay. She will like always not only work on music but also on other projects. Trust me I really know what Gaga is up to. always:firega:

Cant wait for her next steps. Music will come at least

MaryJaneHolland

If you asked this like 10 days ago, I would've said 2019, but she's been so much in the studio lately, there's no way she's working that hard for a 2019 release. Idk...

Arizona Sky

Autumn 2019. Both single and album.

For the next few months she's just gonna work on new music (most of which will probably be scrapped), then start the ASIB era as early as August and promote it for the remainder of the year. Then she'll have Awards season early 2019 and work on LG6 beginning in March like Joanne. I'm a firm believer that the album is still in early stages and she doesn't have its exact direction. She's just posting stuff cause she's excited. Also, not convinced we're even getting a BloodPop single.

Archived