šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cavadour

Boring. Ordinary. Uninspired.

Bring me back some Wheel of Musical Impressions or Burlesque instead !

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

The Child
16 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

im a stan, and i actually love thisĀ :music:(and i hated not myself tonight and your body) - my only issue is the amount of time allotted to the rap, but otherwise, issa bop. Ā (and certainly alot better than perfect illusionĀ :ladyhaha:)

But Your Body shits all over this, Not Myself Tonight is somewhat decent &Ā better than this but both share the same problems. Both have uninspiredĀ videos that blatantly copy from others, NMT copied Gaga & this one copiedĀ Gaga, Miley & Kesha.

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

Jessica Germ
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

But Your Body shits all over this, Not Myself Tonight is somewhat decent &Ā better than this but both share the same problems. Both have uninspiredĀ videos that blatantly copy from others, NMT copied Gaga & this one copiedĀ Gaga, Miley & Kesha.

NMT and Your Body were conceived to make the hunties liveĀ :triggered:Ā 

aaronyoji

ugh had it not featured both guys interjecting constantly and giving me an aneurysm it could've been pretty good.Ā 

Miel

I like the video. I kind of like the song.

It's very chaotic, and you can definitely tell Kanye had a hand in producing it. It's just... a little hard to listen to. Even Perfect Illusion was a little easier to listen to.

3 points in and ready for more

aaronyoji

i will literally pay 1248383$ Ā to whoever can edit both guys out completely and fix the transition in the beginning like holy frack.Ā 

NCgaga
7 hours ago, Gay said:

i like this a lot. people only hating here cause it's xtina and they feel threatenedĀ :madge:

No. Before Gaga, Xtina was and will always be my top. But this is low caliber to what she delivered earlier in her career. This song is a mess. It lacks Melody. It's not pieced together well at all. The two rappers are completely un-needed and unnecessary. The video is a blatant rip off of Miley's Do it video. She looks beautiful, but she took 5 years off. In that time frame she could have made some really good music and came up with really amazing visuals. This is not good, and it has nothing to do with this being a Gaga site. Thanks anyway.Ā 

JustHMLover

I don't get the hate from yall :DĀ It's music, it's 21st century, it's 2000's pop queen - you guys should learn how to appreciate what is served or just move on. All of our 2000's queens don't have much luck releasing any hot/commercial/trendyĀ material, but that doesn't mean their work is completely garbage (at least in my opinion). Look at Fergie, Nelly Furtado, Britney etc... What's their biggest hits since 2010? (none sadly...) So it's great that Xtina is trying to step up the streaming era, I actully love the sound of the track, the video is meh, but I also love the features on the track

TinyRick

You'll never be Riri and your lip injections ain't cute. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Wow.Ā 

She should have titled her new album

I Am Disappoint or Fire My Whole Team.

I need to see this album on the back of a milk carton, stat.

If I were her I'd sue myself for emotional distress.

Ā 

Ā 

PdogtheDaibutsu

Whatā€™s wrong with her upper lip?

it was all I could stare at the whole video

Jay.P

I loved the song on first listen, I don't get all the hate?Ā :oprah:Ā I'm living for those synths.

(Could do with less Ty $ 2 Chainz whatever)

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived