đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

(Gaga “I said NO” insta)

I’m a huge Xtina fan but ever since Bionic I’ve been stanning her less and less. This song was/is a mess but after a few listens it’s kinda fun. I think the disappointment comes from the fact that Christina is at such a high caliber and built a name for herself, also that she spent so long on this project. For THIS to be what we get? But alas, just groove to the song and the fact that it just makes Gaga look better in the coming weeks :reductive:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
babyboo

Its experimental and artistic. I love it.

And the inclusion of ty dolla on the second part of the chorus is a nice touch. Deserves to be a hit.

truthteller

after 5th time of listening.

I LOVE THIS SONG.

this bops!

(although i must say this really doesnt sound like an xtina track... but Bionic doesnt sound like her album anyways so why bother? just bop to it and get my live!)

Luisillo0o
3 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

this seriously sounds like a garage studio production:saladga:

because it is. Kanye West produced this.

Here for the brunette

seashellbabe

I actually think it's really good :wub: I like the direction Xtina's going, where does everyone think she'll land on the Hot 100 if she performs it at BBMA's? Do we think it'll do well on streaming?

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

rumours
3 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

For a lead single it's 12312312312312312312312312312x better than Perfect Illusion and that's a fact. default_scold.gif

prevenir-la-p%C3%A8rdua-daudici%C3%B3.jp

Anderson123

After listening to Accelerate twice I can say that it is not what I was expecting BUT it is better than Lotus in my opinion. I like the sound of it because it doesn’t sound like a desperate attempt to get a super catchy and generic lead single. 

This is giving me Stripped vibes in a way that Christina is coming with something different to what people are used to. I remember people going crazy because she released “Dirrty” a song that was trashy, r&b and hip hop influenced and of course, she ditched the diva image for a period of time. Do any of you guys remember that? And look at Stripped, it is the fan favorite album. 

I’m not saying this is going to top her past work, but it is a step in the right direction and I like that. It’s been half a decade and I really can’t wait to hear the rest of the album. 

That J

I typically never like her first singles when I first hear them and this is no different. The only difference is I dont think I will ever like this song. Its just...not there. 

But with Xtina, I know I will love parts of the album at least so I am not worried. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

papergangster

Who tf said this is better than perfect illusion? Lol stop. Was so disappointed with this. I’ll never listen to it again, once was enough. 

baptism

honestly what a ****in sin lol. the video is ALARMING and the song is underwhelming. poor xtine. 

culturalbaptism

This is everything and more. I really enjoyed it.

Xk7FeAz.gif

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Archived