💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

Gay

i like this a lot. people only hating here cause it's xtina and they feel threatened :madge:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs

Song is called Accelerate...never really picks up any speed or energy itself...

SEXODUS

Honestly if she took out the rappers and cried herself for the whole four minutes of the (quite interesting) instrumental it would still be a better song than this. 

tumblr_p1shquSaRj1u6n38po1_250.gif

RadioIsOurs

Also why do none of the male rappers in the song have to appear in the video and do the same crazy exploitative **** as Xtina? I'm hardly an SJW but I know double standard when I see one. 

holy scheisse

This is so f&cking bad lol

1. What is that mess in the beginning?

2. the screeching strained, emphysema male voice on the chorus

3. no continuity like a jumbled mess

4. lyrics are a mess 

IM laughing and screeching omg...

Enigma

The cut between the messy intro and the song is so harsh wtf :rip: 

Christina has like 3 lines in the whole song ???

The instrumental is just noises :deadbanana: 

Let me tell you a story about including those boring ass soundcloud rappers in every song... NO.

The chorus is catchy tho and I live for the video. Dooo it is my fav thing in the entire world so I was slayed :lolly:

freebit

Both song and video were kind of boring to me. :neyde:  I was hoping for something more melodic and instant.

I hope her other visuals for the era are more than the standard "Xtina being sexy" because it's become expected. The glitter, milk, and oil metaphors are overused at this point. I have hope that the next one will be much more interesting.

Sneaky Oliver

Okay the song is awful and the video is very Green Pink Caviar (which I find very cool)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

scallywally

Such a shame, the first leaked song was 1000x better! She sounds great (of course) but its like a bad mess of a reject off Britneys circus album mixed with Madonna's S.E.X song. Great that she's back but what a poor outdated tune as a first single. 

Ive not given up hope, I loved the first leak but just not this one, ill still get tickets for the tour, at least ill know when to have a toilet break. The video is not that good and done way better before by Miley. Is it the same director? (Sorry if someone has already said it is). What were they thinking??

LordEnigma

I like this but it’s more of an album cut than a first single.

SPARTACUS
1 hour ago, Gay said:

i like this a lot. people only hating here cause it's xtina and they feel threatened :madge:

What are they saying on Céline Dion Daily?  Cuz Céline's new song out today is 10 spots higher than X's on US iTunes right now. :oprah:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

zakariah

As an Xtina fan, I have to say both the song & the video are quite lackluster... :( 

It seems as though she's just trying to get the GP's appeal, so she plays it very safe.

It definitely isn't lead single (after 5 years) material, I just hope the album is better than our first look into the new era.

I'm intrigued by the Demi collab, mostly because I stanned both of them at the same time back in 2011-2012.

Catnikko

kind of a bop

but whoever did the filler in her lips didn't do it symmetrically and that's all i can notice in the video :toofunny:

Actual patient

Archived