opinion

Turn 1 Song Into A Single

Twitter

Featured Posts

Twitter

In Gaga’s discography, turn 1 song into a single and answer the following: 

01. Why did you choose that song?
02. Would it have charted well?
03. Is for the music, the bling, or both?

Mines: Dancin’ In Circles 

1. Issa bop and is one of Joanne’s anticipated songs.

2. If released in March 2017 it would’ve charted well. Maybe Top 15 hit on BB100.

3. DIC would’ve been for the music and bling. Cause the GP loved it when the album released, following her amazing Superbowl performance. 

Discuss yours.... :classy:

teawhore

definetely Dance In The Dark

coulda been a top 5

♡ nyc ♡

Delusional Aura
2 minutes ago, TEAWHORE said:

coulda been a top 5

It was though....in some countries :trollga:

PunkTheFunk

Sinner's Prayer, released on the morning of October 24th, 2018.

A box is sent to every radio station in the country with a handwritten note that says "Hear my Sinner's Prayer, xoxo Joanne". Inside the box is a brick and an envelope containing a passport sized photograph of the Zodiac Killer.

Chromatislaps
3 minutes ago, TEAWHORE said:

coulda been a top 5

yes DITD a 100% :giveup: 

Red Velvet

Out of her discography, I would choose the only true robbed deep cut of 2014, Gypsy.

1. It is radio friendly, has a formattive pop tune and has a bit of Gagaishness or the repetition found in her song, they could easily compare it to some of her songs and identify that it is her and that sweetie, is a hit.

2. If Do What U Want ft. R Kelly didn't exist and has been replaced with Xtina the final minute, it could have charted well at lesst in the Top 3 ala Edge of Glory. If released instead of G.U.Y., it could have used atleast be in the Top 15 or Top 20 considering some of the Top 20 that time were going to drop that time by next week. 

3. Both. It is more nearly to the music for the fans and it is more of outside the usual pop trend happening during that time. It is also bling ti repair the damage of the last 2 singles to the era, hopefully.

Additional notes:

It has a music video and some Behind the Scenes too because it features her travelling to different places.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Delulu Rogers

Scheibe. That song is a bop and everyone would be quoting the “I don’t speak <<insert language>> but I can if you like”  part

It was bold, creative, praised by critics, had a good theme and gaga was popular enough that anything she released after the BTW single would have been a top 10 à la Judas. It truly would have been her most weird and gaga song to date had she released it. Probably just as iconic as BR and PF

Plus it would have been at a time she was doing promo and AMAZING visuals for a single. Just imagine...:firega:

YuyiIsReal

Marry the Night is one of, if not the best tracks in Gagz discography...but HAIR would have been a SMASH as the fifth single off BTW. 

1. Catchy as hell! Message is really easy for the GP to digest. :wtfga: 

2. After being released as a promo single, it charted #12 on US H100. If it wasn't for TEOG selling so well, Hair was probably the natural runner-up. They're both upbeat saxophone bopz. The MTN video also had BUDGET, imagine Hair getting that treatment...literally wig.   

3. Music & Bling! Gaga has a soft-spot for this tune. And a 4-on-the-floor bop in '11?? I smell a top 10. 

seashellbabe

I pick Monster

1. It's catchy, it's a dark pop dance song that was very in tune with the rest of her hits in 2009/2010, it would've been released as a single when anything she puts out would at least go top 20. 

2. It would've likely become another signature Gaga song because it has so much hit potential (would've been a smash for Halloween). 

3. I'd say it's for both, because while it is a clear hit, it also is open enough to interpretation that it could allow a lot of potential for performance and music video ideas. 

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

Phlop

Well damn I wanted ß, Venus, Gypsy, A-YO, and DiC.

But I guess Scheiße since it is her biggest lost opportunity.

1. It’s a fan favorite. Catchy and the superior Bad Romance clone over Judas.

2. It would have charted well as a pre-album single. At the time of release, it sold the most of the album tracks and charted in Bubbling Under.

3. It’s for both. Accompanied with a great video, it would’ve been a huge hit.

BYE

BeIIadonna

:queenga: Dope because: 

1) It could of had a video with Gypsy, from dark to light (Dope - Gypsy in that case) 

2) One of the tracks that I still listen to on ARTPOP (recently, there's been a few I don't want to anymore)

3) Just do it

Archived