Tell My Friend How Gaga Has Done Better Than Halsey In Their First 4 Years

DOJA CAT

Featured Posts

Florian

Isn't Halsey a C-list singer ?

Also just the MBT figures show that your friend is wrong

ModernEcstasy

Who TF is Halsey????

Thats the difference. Everybody knew who Lady Gaga was/is. 

Enzo

Who's Hallsea?

Btw,that's a really LONG name for a threat topic

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

honestly just let her stay delusional

tbh :rip: 

there's no hope for her :rip:

SlaeUrAnus

Gaga's early success is amongst the likes of Britney (1999-2001), Spicemania and Beatlemania. 

Your friend is obviously trolling, but if they aren't... the delusion :smh: 

In my messy era.

I didn't even know she's been around for 4 years! Damn

jaXXXon

Gaga scored three #1s and 15 Top 10 singles in her first four years and sold 20 million albums. Halsey has ONE solo Top 10 and that's it.

Your friend should visit planet Earth sometime soon. Coz she obviously ain't living here.

Inferno
2 hours ago, Miel said:

I've been thinking lately, that TFM/BTW just barely missed the mark on what is now contemporary social media. Like, yeah Gaga still has a huge following, especially on twitter, but it's almost shocking that a lot of my peers will only remember vague hooks from TF, "rah rah" from TFM, or even her "gay phase".

Like, this woman had such an impact not just in pop music, but also in pop culture. She was literally the spearhead of the late oo's/early 10's pop activism movement, imo.

I completely agree. It feels like 2012 was the year when now contemporary social media took its grip on pop culture and that was the year she was totally absent.

justanothergay

I honestly can’t name a single Halsey song. She doesn’t have cultural impact

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

melon

ah Halsey, I remember a few months ago I heard about her for the first time where she hadn’t been just a feature in a flopsmokers song.

with her Kermit the frog voice I became interested in joining the hopeless fountain kingdom.  sure the title was attempting to be as edgy as a frayed weave but still, I was intrigued.

what’s this?  ‘New Americana’?  wow even her song titles sound as edgy as possible.  I listened, I really tried to like it and give it a chance but when she started warbling about getting high off legal marijuana, all I could picture is how this b*** is probably the most fake thing I have come across in years.  

it just sounds like she found a tumblr blog on how to be edgy and has followed it down to the T.  that she doesn’t have a personality and instead has a persona that has been entirely shaped by the internet and fake experiences she never had or will have.

edit: obvs hyperbole here but she’s not my fave, no offence if others love her :kara:

heauxmatica

freebit

Halsey is not even on her fellow "indie" girl Lana's level, let alone had the cultural impact of Gaga. :smh: Grammy and billboard rules were changed for her, she birthed contemporary stan culture as we know it. I don't even hate her, but, WTF @ this comparison. 

Archived