đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would BDKMV Become a Hit If It Was Released Today?

GagaMegaFan

Featured Posts

GagaMegaFan

As you know fellow fans, todays music charts are filled with hip-flop and crap music, would this trendy Bithh Don't Kill My Vibe become a hit if it was released today? 

I thinks yes so sad it was never released officially. This song literally was made for 2k18. 

Issa BOP and masterpiece. It's sooo good.

throw your joanna hats, get your golden chains on and discuss

EyebrowGaga.gif

Spoiler

ew

Inferno

The song without her would be a hit if released today but imo Gaga kind of brought it down on her version? I didn't really care for her on the track of course it wasn't entirely finished from what I remember of what was leaked. Not to be like a d*ck but I didn't really think she vibed right on it.

Drin Lon

She sounds like Madge here :sis:

Gaga being ahead of trends I see

LG6 is bout to be an electro-RnB masterpiece, we aren't ready 

Illuminati

Sure I guess. I think it's got more potential out of the two they recorded together. Too bad all we can discuss is what could have been

OliverDaniels

I listen to the released version quite a bit but I definitely prefer the one with Gaga in

Werk

I mean the released version without her was a decent hit (#32) so yes

Miel

I wish Gaga's version was more... complete. Like, her low, more nasal tone sounded awesome, but the filter definitely screamed demo.

The "I am a human who's probably gonna fall again" really added an interesting dimension to the original "sinner" motif. Wish it was on the final version, but I am assuming Gaga wrote that part, and that's why it was cut.

3 points in and ready for more

Thrasher

All of my friends who listen to trap to hip-hop/trap music have it in their playlist (including me), so yes, i wish Gaga was on it or that it was released nowadays 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Easy

Jewels n Drugs could debut Top 10 as LG6 lead if they made Gaga write better lyrics.

Gaga’s problem is she is too ahead of her time. The genre often becomes popular when puts out her next album :toofunny:

misunderstood
1 hour ago, GagaMegaFan said:

As you know fellow fans, todays music charts are filled with hip-flop and crap music

:awkney:

OT: Of course it would be, people love Kendrick.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Twitter

With or without Gaga on the track it still would’ve been a hit since we’re currently in an trap/hip-hop era. 

Archived