💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Roger of American Dad! Inspired by Lady Gaga?

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

Roger is one of the main characters in Seth Macfarlane's animated comedy series "American Dad!", He is a space alien who dresses up in personas.

large.jpg

In the Season 11, Episode [12] titled "The Dentist's Wife" [April, 18th 2016], Roger loses his core-identity after becoming fascinated by a dentist's wife Meredith. He decides to find a new persona that will impress her and when he isn't satisfied with his closet contents, heads to his own persona factory to create a new persona 'Cecilia Takaru'.

As Meredith hosts a book club meeting, Roger debuts his new persona and backstory, impressing the women present, but his attempt to fake his way through results in blowing his cover so he returns to his factory in frustration.

Roger: "Cecilia Takaru is a lie! All of these personas are lies! Masks! They cover up the fact that I'm empty inside. I'm like an onion when you peel away the layers there's nothing left except tears."

Using a flamethrower, he destroys his entire collection and vows to live a boring life as just himself.

Francine: "Why would you do this?! That was your lifes work!"

Roger: "That life is over. Im done creating characters. Im gonna live the rest of my days living as me."

Space Cowboy

The parallels are eerie if you've seen the episode.

corvus albus

I absolutely love Roger but this is kind of a reach

DGIZvGLUwAAFVPD.jpg

FATCAT

The onion bit is close to home, but there's really no telling.

Purr more, hiss less.

Twitter
13 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

The parallels are eerie if you've seen the episode.

This!

River

*didn't you post it yesterday already?* :oprah:

I can see the similarities tbh but idk if Gaga is a direct inspiration, I think more of drag queen and sitcoms mothers are the inspiration..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bio

I don't think so, I mean, everyone can relate to that a little bit. But the coincidences are there.

Miel

tbh roger is the animated personification of that 1 minute emotional breakdown in Marry the Night

3 points in and ready for more

Space Cowboy
6 hours ago, FATCAT said:

The onion bit is close to home, but there's really no telling.

Onion girl tease

Archived