Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Best female pop star of 2012: vote for Lady Gaga

Stay

Featured Posts

POPCRUSH-When it comes to pop music, the women within this genre have really been dominating the airwaves over the past few years. Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Demi Lovato and Nicki Minaj are just a few of the names that come to mind when you think of this year in music, with each of these ladies having released hit singles and/or raking in the cash thanks to tours and outside gigs like ‘X Factor‘ judging positions.

We’ve come up with a list of the hugest female pop stars of 2012, from dance-pop artists to teeny bopper songstresses, and we want to know: Who gets your vote for best female pop of 2012?

So you, little monsters, need to vote for Mother Monster over here!

VOTE HERE: http://popcrush.com/...2-readers-poll/

Shaney

She did nothing in 2012 tho :smh:

Yasss she did wasnt MurrDaNyt still a singel in Januwary? :derpga:

i'd vote for her, but she wasn't that active this year, only BTW ball and those grammys. she didn't have big impact on charts so i realy think some other singer deserves it.

Gaga is Life

Voted for Gaga. It's nice to see she's wining when really all she's got going for her is her epic tour.

Her tour? she's in the lead anyways :smh:

She just barely started that though, not really a big thing since the media doesn't really cover it.

YAS GORL, DAT SANG WUZ AN HEET!

It's either Gaga or Brit who would highly win this poll, thanks to the dedicated stans, like they always did in the past, well with a few exceptions. :nails:

Shaney

YAS GORL, DAT SANG WUZ AN HEET!

Ghooohrlllll et wuhz lyc nom1 errywayr, sleyin deh chatrzzzzzXOXOXOXOXO :laughga:

At least she is winning though, hopefully that isn't the only thing she wins this year :derpga:

I love her but she hasn't done anything in 2012 to deserve it. It wouldn't be fair tbh

boysboysboys

Voted :)

What is a Marry the Night?

I do not know that.

It does not exist.

Ghooohrlllll et wuhz lyc nom1 errywayr, sleyin deh chatrzzzzzXOXOXOXOXO :laughga:

Oooooh ik gorl it gat liek 50 granie nomsatiens end wuz liek btter then Adole. Da vido als gat liek en Ammie ward!

Archived