Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga still leader of the Gays?

Nafen

Featured Posts

Nafen

I’ve been meeting with a lot of dudes younger than me recently and have noticed that almost NONE of the younger-than-20 crowd I see stan Gaga... Some don’t even think she is relevant anymore!!! I almost cancelled the hookup right then and there tbh after they said that :trollga::bye:

They all stan Ariana or like Cardi B and Beyonce ... 

Infact I recently became goodnfriends with one of these dudes, I got him to listen to all of Gaga’s stuff thru soptify and now he’s hooked and wants to see her in Vegas.

Clearly she still has the power :firega: she just needs the reach.:sis:

And if these rumours about new music coming this summer are true, although that is super hype and exciting, I’m just nervous she’ll compete with Ariana for airplay and lose influence on the young gays 

:giveup: 

GhettoFabulous

She’s the queen of the yehaawws now :awkney:didn’t you get the tea sis? :lolly::madge::madge::madge::madge:

thehanyo

Ariana is 100% the queen of most early 20-somethings I know. It sucks.

Babel

She created the gays, she is the gays, whether they realize it or not

Ryusei

Why would she be competing with ariana for airplay... There are like 50 other acts on the radio (let's be honest there isnt more than that :trollga: ) 

Anyways gay icons shouldnt be played out against each other cause this is how we "lose pop girls" cause we think our fave should be more relevant (which sint at all relevant) and then we hate on the others who arent, in this example, gaga and that isnt good. 

I'm not saying you should like someone you dont like that's completely fine just why you gotta compare them they all bring something different. Instead we should get rid of shitty rappers (not rappers in general but the shitty ones, there are way too many of those in the charts rn and popular for some reason that is beyond me) 

And if gays dont wanna stan gaga that's their loss if they dont want this pure talent and bops in their lives because they feel like she isnt "relevant" if you're only a fan of someone because they're "relevant" youre a fake fan anyways.

Musery

peto flex

My straight friends like her and most of them are 17-21. Some of them even said that they have sense G6 is going to be fire:firega:

💎💎

lordmaler
40 minutes ago, Nafen said:

I’ve been meeting with a lot of dudes

You exposed yourself.

SonOfAphrodite

Is Jesus Christ still the leader of the Christians? 

original.gif

Nafen
35 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

You exposed yourself.

Maybe that was the plan all along :trollga: :gaycat:

ilgkp

since 2015 she is leader for the straights 

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

mamo

let me just say this: 

gaga supported the LGBT+ community when it wasn't in fashion to be outspoken about such topics. 

therefore she will always be queen. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Mirrion Rizzons

I'm 15 and I got a decent amount of people in my school back into gaga

Archived