💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you envy Gaga?

dit

Featured Posts

dit

Are you jealous of La Reina Del Pop? :oprah: 

I've seen some say they are in a joking manner but I feel like some mean it :oprah: 

evil_eye6.jpg

River
6 minutes ago, dit said:

Are you jealous of La Reina Del Pop? :oprah: 

I've seen some say they are in a joking manner but I feel like some mean it :oprah: 

evil_eye6.jpg

Don't forget the Hamsa :diane: 555!!!

hamsa-amulet-indian-hand-drawn-ornaments

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

dit
4 minutes ago, River said:

Don't forget the Hamsa :diane: 555!!!

hamsa-amulet-indian-hand-drawn-ornaments

Yas protect yourselves from the EVIL EYE! I feel like many ppl are jealous of Gaga, hence some of her issues in life :( (yes I am superstitious to some extent k? :derpga:)

RAMROD

No jealousy.

Also, Stream Anna Wintour on Spotify!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FadMadonsterStan

nope.

giphy.gif

considering the fact that she has a toxic fanbase that would kill her if she released another barn yard album no not at all.  admire what she does., but I would never want to be in her position scared of public speaking and all those harsh critics  :giveup:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

LeJudas
13 minutes ago, Californian100 said:

nope.

giphy.gif

considering the fact that she has a toxic fanbase that would kill her if she released another barn yard album no not at all.  admire what she does., but I would never want to be in her position scared of public speaking and all those harsh critics  :giveup:

Shhhh don't wake up the anti Joanne trolls.

P.S. Joanne is her best album possibly

swordstalker

I envy her, but I don’t envy her life. I wish I was as beautiful, charming, intelligent and creative as her. I’m glad I’m not famous, have rabid fans and work in an industry that chews you up and spits you out. 

Chickens in Malibu

Yes,

If I saw her face to face, I'd tell her: Stefani, you suck.I know you're selling 20 million. Wish they could have seen you when we booed you off in Williamsburg. You're looking like a man. You're talking like a baby. Have we all gone Gaga crazy?

DiscoStyx

I don't think I envy her but I do wish I could become a popstar like she was in 2008-2010

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

PlastiscGuy

i don't know if it's jealousy or admiration, you know? I'd definitely would like to be like her but not her, I guess she's more like just my role model.

PG.

PunkTheFunk

I envied her when she was with Taylor Kinney but that's in the past now :poot:

666 others

What is there to envy? She suffers from chronic pain that has no known cure yet, and it's fashionable to hate on her for staying relevant. Even her dedicated fanbase is extremely harsh and judging towards her compared to how other celebs' fans treat their favs.

I love her and want her to be happy.

:holyshit:

Matangi
5 minutes ago, 666 others said:

What is there to envy? She suffers from chronic pain that has no known cure yet, and it's fashionable to hate on her for staying relevant. Even her dedicated fanbase is extremely harsh and judging towards her compared to how other celebs' fans treat their favs.

I love her and want her to be happy.

talent, money, creative freedom, success, a massive musical legacy...

Archived