💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Updates: DJWS still involved, new track MAY

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Yeah ok see you all on June 1st when we still have nothing.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
illySpencer
2 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I'm at work so I don't have time to list all the achievements. You don't sound like a Gaga fan, you know this is a Gaga fan forum right? Her music is not defined by success, if you only like music if it is super successful and sells loads, go stan Taylor Swift.

I don't get it, so. I'm talking about success because someone said that Joanne was a success, and now you said that her music wasn't about success after you told me that MR sold 1 millions copies... :huh:

PS : It's not because I don't like Joanne, that makes me a hater, you are so black or white....  

ordinarynam1310
1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

Maybe she wants a family, but who said that her boyfriend wants too ? I mean he already has a daughter, and a big one. And above all, they just have one year of seeing eachother, that short for making a baby when we saw that her wedding with Taylor was not even planned one year after her proposal...  

she kinda changes a lot from those days, especially with this state of health, if she wants a baby, this is when she does it. Her body wont be able to heal after a labour when she gets older

illySpencer
1 minute ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

she kinda changes a lot from those days, especially with this state of health, if she wants a baby, this is when she does it. Her body wont be able to heal after a labour when she gets older

I believe, if LG6 is a pop album, I don't think she gonna take a break after this, it will definitely end her. After the mess of ARTPOP and Joanne, she needs to prouve that she is still in the game and even with a proper pop album, it will be hard for her to comeback. That why I'm thinking her Las Vegas Residency will give her time to write LG7, and maybe heal her body.   

edengowon
21 hours ago, monsterdino said:

I mean it is logical for her to take a break...she will take a break and have children some day anyway

During the Born this Way era Gaga said that she won't have children "until she's released like 10 more albums" which would be her 13th album. I know this was just a random statement that she didn't think about but it shows that she wants to release much more music before she settles down and three albums later is hardly that much.

Spoiler

But it is Gaga so she might release like thirty more albums before she has kids or she might never have kids at all :ladyhaha:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Monsterish

InB4 The Bloodpop feat. is the lead single of ASIB soundtrack which is LG6 :trollga:

ryanripley
1 hour ago, illySpencer said:

I believe, if LG6 is a pop album, I don't think she gonna take a break after this, it will definitely end her. After the mess of ARTPOP and Joanne, she needs to prouve that she is still in the game and even with a proper pop album, it will be hard for her to comeback. That why I'm thinking her Las Vegas Residency will give her time to write LG7, and maybe heal her body.   

Joanne wasn't a mess, it was one of her healthiest pop eras and that includes the tour cancellation

Joanne was a success, the low YT numbers don't define an album's success as a whole lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Julien Hatake
23 hours ago, LavenderB said:

Omg, I've just heard someone said that NRJ, a French radio, said that Lady Gaga is coming back on May 11. 
CAN ANYONE LIVING IN FRANCE CONFIRM THIS ? (sorry for screaming but this is an emergency :poot:
giphy.gif

Nrj and others French media shared just the rumors :lolly:

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, Julien Hatake said:

Well Gagawhoami said no about 5/11 :triggered:

Also, since Selena Gomez is releasing 5/10 there is kinda no way Gaga is releasing the same week.

BabylonHooker

There are major releases every week from now on. She just cannot keep pushing it. Just drop it please !

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

illySpencer
40 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Joanne wasn't a mess, it was one of her healthiest pop eras and that includes the tour cancellation

Joanne was a success, the low YT numbers don't define an album's success as a whole lol

Since YouTube views count on sales, it does, honey ! And it's important to see if the GP loves or not the music, and stream are important too.

With you; (not you personnally) you always try to find an excuse when it's GaGa, but when facts are here, it's always "It doesn't count on the success of an album", well if YouTube views, streams, digitals and physicals sales, deals with radios don't define the success of an album, what so ? 

Sorry to tell you taht but Joanne is not a success, it was maybe her healthiest pop era for HER, but it was not a success. 

PS : By the way, the YouTube low views (and streams, ...) counts when you talk about others artists success to show how they failed, so why not for GaGa ? It so easy to do that...  

ryanripley
Just now, illySpencer said:

Since YouTube views count on sales, it does, honey ! And it's important to see if the GP loves or not the music, and stream are important too.

With you; (not you personnally) you always try to find an excuse when it's GaGa, but when facts are here, it's always "It doesn't count on the success of an album", well if YouTube views, streams, digitals and physicals sales, deals with radios don't define the success of an album, what so ? 

Sorry to tell you taht but Joanne is not a success, it was maybe her healthiest pop era for HER, but it was not a success. 

PS : By the way, the YouTube low views (and streams, ...) counts when you talk about others artists success to show how they failed, so why not for GaGa ? It so easy to do that...  

cus Joanne succeeded in other ways lol pop eras aren't defined by YT views

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

illySpencer
5 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

There are major releases every week from now on. She just cannot keep pushing it. Just drop it please !

Well actually, we don't even know when it suppose to drop, so... But you right, if she waits for that all major releases dropped, we gonna wait a long time... I miss the time when the others was scared about her releases...

BabylonHooker
3 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Well actually, we don't even know when it suppose to drop, so... But you right, if she waits for that all major releases dropped, we gonna wait a long time... I miss the time when the others was scared about her releases...

not anymore because she is so successful and relevant now :poot: 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Archived