rumor

LG6 Updates: DJWS still involved, new track MAY

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mythos

How long have we had these rumors? For like 6 months and none of them were true, get ready for another meltdown in may, so... :awkney:

Edible Cloud
17 hours ago, Beytwice said:

this account is legit

Ok, little challenge for you: Post a tweet of one "legit" stuff.

ryhanna
17 hours ago, Beytwice said:

this account is legit

Narrator: It was not

TheJoanneJoker
6 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Ok, little challenge for you: Post a tweet of one "legit" stuff.

go scroll all the way to february/march and find 'em

i really don't feel like scrolling all the way down to february 

Edible Cloud
2 minutes ago, Beytwice said:

go scroll all the way to february/march and find 'em

i really don't feel like scrolling all the way down to february 

Stop this. This twitter account has never had any legit info.

But, once again, if this account is legit, post a tweet :)

TheJoanneJoker
7 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Stop this. This twitter account has never had any legit info.

But, once again, if this account is legit, post a tweet :)

there are your receipts

it's the same person behind both accounts

Hallonkola
2 hours ago, illySpencer said:

Not at all, watch the documentary ... :trollga:

2 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

This is EXACTLY what she said

She clearly says "I'm not affraid of like those things like getting pregnant"

YOU should watch it again because there isn't a word in the movie that I don't know by heart since I watch it at least 2x a day ;p 

This is what she said: "And I don't even know what a childbirth would be like. Or if I can. I know I think I can get pregnant. I just don't know what my hips gonna do. I don't f*cking know. I'm not afraid of like those things, like getting pregnant and becoming older with the fans. I'm excited. I wanna become an old rockstar lady."

So both of you are right. She's not afraid of being pregnant and age, but she don't know if she can handle a childbirth because of her hips. And sorry for intervening :stalkga: I just remembered both things being said :poot:

OT: I don't believe anything 100% until it happens, but I can't deny getting hyped :selena:

DarkGa

Y’all are forgetting that at this point in her career, she needs new music out and FAST. Although Joanne was a success, her status amongst radio and the young generation isn’t what it should be. Her Instagram presence is clearly indicative of her appealing to that audience with those naked ass selfies and looks. I truly believe she is coming with radio friendly songs for the summer to regain her throne.

Mirages

"Gaga has toyed a lot with the idea of the futurism and innovation ARTPOP portrayed but intertwining an old school 80’s feel to the music"

Did they listen to ARTPOP title track or what? :cryga:

I don't belive, I don't believe it :selena:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Edible Cloud
13 minutes ago, Beytwice said:

there are your receipts

it's the same person behind both accounts

No receipts from "@Tea4TheStans", but yeah you say "it's the same person", so now I have to ask for proof of this brand new info :lolga: but to be honest I do not care, but thank you for this.

TheJoanneJoker
2 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

No receipts from "@Tea4TheStans", but yeah you say "it's the same person", so now I have to ask for proof of this brand new info :lolga: but to be honest I do not care, but thank you for this.

well, as I know, they should be the same person since the account i quoted here said they made a new one and it's T4TS

anyway, Music Tea&Facts seems pretty legit to me, T4TS should be aswell idk

Hurem

Y’all gotta stop believing everyone on Twitter :air:  All of the fake ass insider accounts take info from HDD or other sites that actually have sources. Or they take wild (but still lowkey safe) guesses and if they turn out to be wrong, they delete the tweet.

It’s like I start tweeting “Monsters, are you ready for the next month? It’s going to be really fun ;)” for every month until Gaga actually releases and then I delete all the tweets that weren’t correct. Would that make me an insider? :huh: 

Archived